Reviews for Loss
baseballfan44 chapter 16 . 5/16/2005
I know you may not be expecting reviews anymore, but I don't care. I just had to say that this was probably the best story I have read in the Smallville section. I love your preceptions of Heaven, I never thought of it that way. I also love how you made Martha's dreams come true at the end. ) I just think this was a really good story and I hope to read more of your work soon. )
anywbshowlover chapter 16 . 12/2/2004
i love this story was great one
NAME chapter 12 . 5/20/2004
Argh, it's my stupid bedtime! I can't finish the story!
heather chapter 16 . 10/18/2003
I enjoyed the fic so much. It was very good and very entertaining. Too bad it couldn't have happened in the show
agge chapter 16 . 8/30/2003
nice story, but some of us would like to see a follow up, even if it is one or two chapters
pru chapter 12 . 8/8/2003
I am reallt liking this story. I hope there won't be much of a wait for more chapters. Is clark going to be in this and will there be much of a wait before lex comes back to america. One last thing will the helen thing be resolved before the story ends.
Lex chapter 12 . 8/8/2003
GREAT story! Keep it up! I hope yo update soon. I'm litterally on the edge of my seat here! You are a great writer and I can't wait to see what you may have planed next. All I can say is that I hope that Chloe gets what's coming to her...like a punch to the top of the head...by Clark! - I swear I'm not a violent individual...O_o
slazenger77 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
love your story keep writing please! ahh get rid of chloe or make her realize cause' she's being so ah annoying in this story! i can't stand it! by the way that wasnn't critizism. i love your story. Keep writing. post the next chapter soon!
Alana chapter 9 . 7/10/2003
You should have Chloe killed! Terribly!
A chapter 8 . 7/4/2003
Interesting story. I think you should have more Lana because she's supposed to be suffering over the loss of Clark. Bring Clark back
slazenger77 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
i love your story. keep writing i can't wait to see what happens. Keep writing! i love it all!
SpideyLover00 chapter 6 . 6/18/2003
I say you bring Clark back
danielle chapter 5 . 6/17/2003
very very very good...i wish mr. comer could have seen this, he would never pick on you again. i never knew u were such a great writer...nothing in this story needs to be improved...keep it coming!
Zac chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
i like this story. it is creative, but relalistic in the eyes of smallville. i think that it could possibly happen, which i like.