Reviews for Change
I loved it
XxSilentxTearsx chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
0.0 great story I LUVD IT!;) keep updating
Lady Knight of VT chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
Hi! I know it's been awhile since you updated this story, but it's one I'd be very interested in reading more of. It was a magnificent idea...what with them actually being from different countries and royal and all...it's a storyline I haven't encountered yet and I'm intrigued! Great work!

Sincerely,

LadyKnight
voldyismyfather chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
love it xx

good idea and its an original
jjadeblack chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
this is such a good story please please plase update!
Kaoru4 chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
love the story! It's adorable, the relationship between Hermione and Harry, and Hermione and Draco, and then the animosity between Harry and Draco is really really good.

I can't wait to read more and see what happens between them. The little quidditch scenes with them? _ They were awesome. Please update soon!
snow chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
it's been two years since you updated. have you discontinued?
pansy25 chapter 5 . 10/22/2004
That was really great hope you update soon!
darkpyrogoddess374 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Nice plot, very creative and origial. I do have a question though, how is it that Hermione came to be in a wizarding royal family, if both her parents are muggles? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep those two hating one another, its SO mush more fun when they do.
gopher2806 chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
it was awesome! i love the quarels between draco and hermione! their just hilarious. great job! till next chappie!-gofer
fell for the stupid love song chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
great story! why havent u updated in a while? i like it a lot.
Moonpig09 chapter 5 . 3/8/2004
HEY! I don't know if there's any point in begging you to update seeing as it's been a while, but it would be much appreciated. your fic rocks! my email is
not done baking chapter 5 . 11/11/2003
This is a great story so far. Are you going to continue it? You haven't updated in a long time.
Faint chapter 5 . 7/22/2003
thanks for e-mailing me again, your the best! continue!
Smiley664 chapter 5 . 7/22/2003
omg i love your story its very creative plz update soon!