Reviews for One Hundred ways to win the Man of Your Dreams
Nice Story 3
southernlady7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
great story so far!
Takerslove chapter 30 . 2/12/2011
Great story enjoyed this one a lot!
takerfan925 chapter 30 . 11/23/2010
I love this, its just so good,it holds allsorts of promise.
takerfan925 chapter 29 . 11/23/2010
This is such a good chapter,not just b/c of the sex,which was fantastic,but it was just good. Well written an just good.
takerfan925 chapter 28 . 11/23/2010
She handled that very well, I'm proud of her! An I'm glad Treslessy or however its spelled,the cousin,anyway I'm glad she's still treating her the same.
takerfan925 chapter 27 . 11/23/2010
Oh no,he didn't he stopped being her daddy a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggg time ago. The day he started lying to her,he gave that right up,in my opinion.I hope Mark punches his lights out,AFTER Hannah kick him in th' nuts!
takerfan925 chapter 26 . 11/23/2010
If you just wait an talk it out honestly,then it will work out for the just have to get out of each other's way.
takerfan925 chapter 25 . 11/23/2010
Wait a minute here,what the hey just happened here? How did we go from happy to mad so soon? Surely Mark realizes that,in effect the bookstore is her just b/c he's retired doesn't mean he/they have to sit around like two 90 year olds,for pity ,wake up she can run the bookstore AND satisfy you AND take of any babies that come along. An it won't kill him to help,either.
takerfan925 chapter 24 . 11/23/2010
That was the best reaction,not mad at Mark,certainly not mad at Joey,but mad at the scum that deserved her anger,Bradley. And there was a lot of relief,too,that she won't have to deal with them ever again.
takerfan925 chapter 23 . 11/23/2010
She may freak for a bit,who wouldn't,but ultimately I think she's gonna be okay with it,she just needs time to process it all.
takerfan925 chapter 22 . 11/23/2010
I enjoyed everything about this chapter,I can't single one thing out.I just have no words,other than WOW!
takerfan925 chapter 21 . 11/23/2010
It would have saved a whole lot of ,but it wouldn't have been any fun for your readers.
takerfan925 chapter 20 . 11/23/2010
Halfway sometimes love coming from just one direction isn't enogh,we may tell ourselves it is,but it isn't.
takerfan925 chapter 19 . 11/23/2010
What is on his mind? I don't think devious,'cos that's just not Mark,but then again your stories have a way of surprising a person.