Reviews for One Hundred ways to win the Man of Your Dreams
takerfan925 chapter 18 . 11/23/2010
That no good sorry sack of poop,that sorry so of a sea cook! His pride was more important than his sister's happiness or the child she gave birth to,now that makes my blood boil! No wonder he always treated her the way he did he was punishing her for her birth,like she had any say so over the matter!
takerfan925 chapter 17 . 11/23/2010
Okay,right man wrong woman,still I knew something wasn't kosher,those two getting all chummy.I love how Jacob nudges Mark an how he just about drops his teeth when he sees her.
takerfan925 chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
She doesn't have to be a doormat for anybody an boy is Mark fixin' to learn that,an in spades. Serves him right,just walkin' up an making all these assumptions. I know he's got a brain in there somewhere.
takerfan925 chapter 15 . 11/23/2010
I'm surprised that he didn't go punch Iodd's lights out for being near snd friendly with Hannah. An Jacob's little comments aren't exactly hekping,well they are Mark just hasn't caught on yet.
takerfan925 chapter 14 . 11/23/2010
GO TEAM HANNAH! Normally,I'd be on Mark's side totally,but in this instance I'm all for Hannah. Don't care what mother says,there's something else going on,I think.
takerfan925 chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
He can just climb down that self righteous horse he's riding an quit blaming Hannah for everything,sheesh next thing ya know global warming will be her fault.
takerfan925 chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
How on earth did Joey manage to get mother to help him out? There's something not being told here,an what do I get if I guess? Anyway,my theory,they knew each other a long while back an indeed Hannah belongs to Joey,not to that father of could have been having a fling or she could have had feelings for him,but her parents didn't approve an tho she married What'sHisFace,they had one last fling an there eas Hannah tho' she didn't tell Joey. Am I anywhere close? But yeah get them in the middle of the ocean an they got to at least be civil to each other,an sure as Bob's your uncle they gonna be striking sparks off each other.
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
When "Mommy Dearest" starts being nice,I say time to worry,'cos there's something going on here,what I don't exactly know ,but I can tell it ain't kosher.
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
I was hoping Mark had come to his senses,but it was almost as good, in spite of his promise I think he'll find some way to spill th' beans an let Mark know what was really going on.
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
Problem,he knows her altowell,so no wonder he sensed that something wasn't right,or maybe she was rushing things a bit,I don't know I just hope he's not too pissed at her,if he can get her to 'fess up.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Enjoy the hell out of it,that's did such a nice girl come from such a family,an I use that word loosely,like that? The mind boggles. Even if he doesn't approve,he doesn't have to talk to her in such a emo's are getting stirred up here,I want to yell at that so-called family,to just butt out!
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
This is going to be such fun.I can hardly write yhe review for wanying to read.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
I knew Joey would set him straight about Hannah,her family an the money an men,not that Joey's all that old like to is stuff Mark needed to know.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
I like Joey,that mother is a pain where I sit,an Mark is,well,Mark,what can I say he's adorable,an then some.I like the way the story is playing out.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Let him go talk to this Joey person an get the 411 on what's goin' on with the Newkirk's an Hannah in particular an that will change his tune,I'm supposing.
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »