Reviews for One Hundred ways to win the Man of Your Dreams
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Go get him,girlfriend for all of us "plain janes" out here1
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Set her up with somebody,huh,he'll wind up daring anybody but him to touch sounds like a good friend and a good cousin.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
There's an old adage that goes something like this "Faint heart never won fair maiden."In other words,you can sit around wishing for some one/thing good to happen or you cantake the bull by the horns and MAKE it happen. She could adopt a baby by herself,if it comes right down to it,worse comes to worst. But something tells me that things may have changed where one Callaway is concerned,he may not know it,realize it-she may not know it,realize it,BUT business is about to pick up.
LokiBufoon chapter 30 . 2/1/2009
I actually love all of your stories and unfortunately this is the only one I've had a chance to review but my favourites are pretty full of your stories. I loved the way it was all based around a book and how she found happiness with Mark and Joey. Real good stuff keep writing about Mark :)
Burlesque Queen chapter 30 . 6/7/2007
I loved the story from begining to end! It was so cute!
tanya2byour21 chapter 30 . 5/18/2007
This was cute and I love it. Off to read another one.

Tanya
Takerslove chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Nice to see The Undertaker finally being something more!
Pinayprincesa chapter 30 . 7/16/2006
aw this is too cute! One big happy family _
Takers-Angel123 chapter 30 . 12/23/2004
Wow! That has got to be one of the most cutest stories eva! I love Undertaker so much! He is so gorgeous and this story is so good! Anyway write another Taker fiction cause we all love Mark here!

love me

x
Madelynn Rae chapter 30 . 8/4/2004
Yay! *loves happy endings* But whatever happened to Todd? lol
KliqGirl chapter 30 . 7/6/2004
I loved this story! Completely adorable!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 30 . 4/13/2004
This was a totally amazing story, but that's nuthin new seeing that all of your fics are amazing. I can't believe i'm just reading it though, guess it as been that long since i've logged in over here. N-E-Who i'll say it one more time...Totally Amazing Story!
JussiVuori chapter 30 . 2/18/2004
I love it!
TwistedAngel1987 chapter 11 . 11/25/2003
hey add more soon please
TwistedAngel1987 chapter 3 . 11/23/2003