Reviews for One Hundred ways to win the Man of Your Dreams
TwistedAngel1987 chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
please update soon!
TwistedAngel1987 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
hey please update soon with some new storys
StephR1984 chapter 30 . 10/29/2003
That was relly good! I love your stories. Keep them coming.
Lioncourt619 chapter 30 . 9/8/2003
aw...another great story. i love reading ur stuff and can't wait until u post another story. keep up the good work.
Bingobaby chapter 30 . 9/7/2003
I was glad to see this story back. I really enjoyed how you finished this story. I can't wait to see another one from you really soon. So please keep up the great work.
cooldotgirl chapter 30 . 9/7/2003
yay im so glad a new part, took forever *wips away tear* im okay...real! lol
Sharnhorst chapter 30 . 9/7/2003
Oh my God, that was SO good. I'm sad to see this one end. Don't just sit there, write something else! I love your stories, they always leave me with a nice happy glow!
takerz-mari chapter 30 . 9/6/2003
great job on this one, and i'm happy you finally finished it.. i was looking forward to reading the end! once again great job.. i love reading your stories!

mari
iccess-america chapter 30 . 9/5/2003
I squealed when I saw you had updated! Epilouges rock. Closure! This is truely an awesome story and character development was very well planned out as well as the plot. The title says it all and the story says much more for what a great writer you are. I am SO proud to say I have been with this story from the day it started to finished and I hope to read many more. What's next? Another Chris Jericho fic? lol Whatever you do I'm definately one of the first in line to read it!

Iccess-america
Alissa5 chapter 30 . 9/5/2003
Great ending to another wonderful story. Cant wait to read the next one.
Audacious chapter 30 . 9/5/2003
Hey welcome back! Great ending to the story, little takers running around teehee 'Takers Mini-Me. Excellent! ~audacious
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 30 . 9/5/2003
Hey girl glad to see that you are back. Loved the chapter and can not wait to see what you write next. keep them up.
cooldotgirl chapter 29 . 8/10/2003
did you quit?
Edge31121 chapter 29 . 8/6/2003
Man I can't get enough of your stories. Please update soon, I'm in withdrawl!
iccess-america chapter 29 . 7/30/2003
Thank goodness for your updates. I'm exhausted after writing so much. This is a great story and I love it. I can't wait for the happy ending. See ya later.

Iccess-america