Reviews for One Hundred ways to win the Man of Your Dreams
Fantastic Terror chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
She started reading the book, yay! This is great so far!
omarisangel04 chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
great you update a really talented writter
Angeliqua-Regina chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I'm not posting this to say that I dislike your stories, I have read them all and I enjoyed them. And I am also not writing this to ruin this story or to put you down. But we all know what is going to happen. Come on! She'll hook him, he'll be chauvenistic and think he owns her, smacks her butt for disobeying him, she learns her lesson and they live happily ever after. All I'm saying is, don't be so predictable. Your stories "What is Love, Anyway?" And 'Family Ties" were great because they ventured from the routine. Just be a little different with this one, you may even like the results. Don't be so "Same old new day."

Here's hoping,

Angeliqua
cooldotgirl chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
O i have a feelin theres gonna be sum fightin in this story :-P
iccess-america chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
I'm intrigued. Well, I hope Mark doesn't turn her down. *crosses fingers* Good luck writing the next chapter!

Iccess-america
angpankb04 chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
I am so loving story keep it up I have read each of your stories and I love the way your stroies are deverse.
Fantastic Terror chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
Ah! Justine is such a bitch! I wonder what the book says. Will you be including little excerpts from the books in the story?

Well, update soon! :D
iccess-america chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
I smell another HIT! I've read every single one of your romance fics and they are some of the best I've read in a while! This could be very interesting very original plot and all. I've grown to be a fan of yours within the past WEEK. Yes you are that great of a writer. Update soon!

Iccess-america
Audacious chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Another good story.. I'm not quite sure on how i feel about trapping mark into having a baby... but i'm sure it'll be interesting! teehee audacious
Fantastic Terror chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Yay! Another story from you! This one looks like it will be great, too! I can't wait to read more.
Jennifer Hyacinth chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Great start, please keep going!
omarisangel04 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
great chapter. hope you update a great writter.
DeadGrlWalking89 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
sounds really great, can't wait for more!
cooldotgirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
o sounds great already of course all your storys are great...so more please soon!
Edge31121 chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
O, I can tell already this is going to be another great one. I love your stories! Keep them coming!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »