Reviews for When First We Practice
steamboat chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
That was an amazing story! Gut wrenching and heartbreaking! I'm glad they were able to work through their demons! Strange isn't it, that the people who really need outside help are the ones most often opposed to using it! You are a gifted writer! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
a beautful fanfic. it would be better if it was a boy. you know, girls don't keep ther father's name when they get maried and it's sort of sad that harm's grand childrens will not bare the name 'rabb'.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Great Story! NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Amanda chapter 13 . 5/5/2005
Great Story ! Please add more and finsih it though!
eridani chapter 13 . 4/16/2005
Well, this is a momentuous occassion- I have just finished reading the last you currently have to offer in the way of JAG fanfic (BTW- update Someone You Once Knew soon!). Over the last week I have come to admire your extrordinary ability to tear these two apart and piece them back together with such painstaking accuracy. Another thing I like about your writing which is present throughout is your characterisation. Somehow you have written characters that behave quite differently to the rest of their fandom clones, but simultaneously manage not to feel out of character. I haven't quite figured out how you do it yet, but suffice to say I like it. NB: Am I just imagining things, or do you have a slightly stronger sense of empathy for Mac? Just curious really.

I really enjoyed reading this one (in the sense that I was ready to cry along with Mac there for a while), and the only criticism I can dig up, and it's petty to say the least, is that I noticed you occassionally borrow phrases between fics. Only someone who had read them all in a few days would notice it, though. You took a crazy idea and turned it into a wholly believable plot- congrats on your fine work. Look forward to reading more from you.
Alison chapter 13 . 8/15/2004
This is what fan fiction should be like. Not at all stupid and not all rainbows and butterflies. Awesome story.

Are you done? I don't care, it could stay like this and it would be perfectly fine. I just wondered.

Keep writing. You have so much talent, it just blows me away.

Thanks for sharing.
singingprilly chapter 13 . 1/23/2004
This is a great story. I can't wait to read what you have next. I like the fact that their marriage is perfect like so many other fics have. I like the angst that you have. Please update soon.
Nighthawk chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
The most accurate quote I have ever heard about heroism:
Nature abhors a hero. For one thing, he violates the law of conservation of energy, for another, how can it be survival of the fittest when the fittest insists in getting himself into situations most likely to destroy him?
Sarah chapter 13 . 9/29/2003
It's good and could stop here, but don't. keep going.
aserene chapter 13 . 8/30/2003
i love it! great job! Keep writing...
starryeyes10 chapter 13 . 8/24/2003
great story.
not-falling chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
VERY good, cotinue SOON! )

~Brie~
VIJAG chapter 13 . 8/20/2003
That was cute and funny and well done. But please post more than one chapter. It's killing me to read one a week, I think.
Alison chapter 13 . 8/20/2003
Are you going to write more? Maybe have them interact with others at JAG once things b/w them are better?
cmaf chapter 13 . 8/20/2003
Wonderful! Thank you!

cmaf *i'm not really here, i'm merely a figment of your imagination* *boo!*
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »