Reviews for Painting Red Madonnas
BeautifulKatastrophe chapter 12 . 6/29
This is honestly my new favorite
AriadneMusgrave chapter 13 . 6/14
You know you are insane. And I freaking love it.
kessgrayson chapter 31 . 6/7
I love this story. Marcus and the mole people are hilarious!
Titania Faith chapter 19 . 6/6
Okay, I know I’m late to the party… actually, I never even checked how long ago this was posted. I was immediately sucked in. This could be a 2007 fanfic and this review could never see your inbox or this could be a 2022 fanfic and this review could make your day, I don’t know. But all you NEED to know is that I don’t leave reviews - ever - unless I am extremely upset or extremely amazed and I absolutely love this fanfic. You have ruined me for other fanfics. I have ACTIVELY laughed out loud multiple times reading this. Not a nose exhale. LOUD LAUGHTER. This is a delight. Thank YOU for making my day brighter with this hilarious and compelling artwork. I am endlessly pleased and grateful that there is still a substantial amount of chapters remaining as I type this. I would savor it, make it last, but I have no self-control. I shall weep when I finish. Weep. Anyway, have a good day, sir or madam.
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 30 . 6/3
Holy crap.
TheAardvarks chapter 4 . 5/30
I will probably binge read this story and rave about how much of an interesting concept it is but right I’m crying at Marcus’s description of Garfield
Innieminnie chapter 30 . 5/29
damn
Innieminnie chapter 22 . 5/29
poor Carlisle
Innieminnie chapter 13 . 5/29
lmaooo I literally thoguht Edward was dead and gone this chapter xDD
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 31 . 5/28
Painting Red Madonnas has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in April by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
I-luv-Edward-Cullen18 chapter 4 . 5/21
I 100% laughed out loud in this chapter! Hahahahahahaha
Kayozm chapter 31 . 5/17
Kayozm chapter 31 . 5/17
That was fantastic. He best twilight story I’ve read in ages, and by far the funniest. Thank you.
Kayozm chapter 29 . 5/17
Of course, Aro did think of that.
Kayozm chapter 29 . 5/17
Poor Aro. Poor Carlisle for that matter. Aro should have told him Bella had said she’d rather not eat people of there was another option. He’d surely stay to provide that option.
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »