Reviews for Lord of the Dead in the Land of lust
Eddyg125 chapter 8 . 6/16
Why did Ainz call er out on the bullshit history and how she and the dark queen appeared almost simultaneously.
zakan chapter 18 . 6/15
Great chapter!
Clagann chapter 18 . 6/15
Sweet glad this fic isnt dead
xbox432 chapter 18 . 6/15
"None of us really believe it I think," Maia said with a scowl. "Lady Celestine does, and I think Luu-luu is acting like she believes her to make her feel better, but I don't think any of us believe it. He's somehow tricking Lady Celestine, and if we can just prove it we can save the alliance from something terrible." - And this is why the "Princess Knights" in this setting lost even before Vault attacked. They conversely put Celestine on a pedestal which prevents her from getting info from anyone but those from "high society", while not actually following her commands or believe anything she says. Treating her like a fool. (Which technically she is, but all of them are for the same reason really.)

As for the overall plot of this chapter... I wonder if Maia will accept the fact that her confidant would have been raped and killed without the help of the "damned mage", or if she'll sweep this under the rug as just being a way to distract them from his true nefarious purpose? Heh.
Paradox009 chapter 18 . 6/15
Great chapter. Looking forward to seeing more, hope you update soon. :)
PasiveNox chapter 18 . 6/15
Great chapter
Mr. Malfunction chapter 18 . 6/15
Love it. Ainz completely circumventing Maia is great. Especially so, considering he didn't know it was her.
Asianman2 chapter 18 . 6/15
A chapter well done.
Jebest4781 chapter 18 . 6/15
Pretty good on how this went here.
ptyre chapter 18 . 6/15
you know Black Dog betrayal makes sense basically they angry with treatment of men (well main culprit is that godlessness reborn) . . . basically women in Kuroinu 100 times worse than modern feminism (especially 7 princesses) . . . well i still hate what black dog did . . so basically no one truly innocent in series
R-king 93 chapter 18 . 6/15
Awesome chapter
They literally give no fuck. It's beautiful.
Paxloria chapter 18 . 6/15
Good chapter!

Yes, that Anna was a bit dumb and overestimated herself.
Those Black Dogs were clearly up to no good and wanted to do something suspicious in an isolated place that could have a big effect on the entire city. Clearly she should not have taken them there and the security of such an important place wasn't tight enough.

By the way, what were those villains planning to do to the city's water supply?
Ramlin chapter 18 . 6/15
These Princesse's attitude makes me wish for the Black Dogs to win. It's like they're on period 24/7.
BadTimeJOE chapter 18 . 6/14
WOOHOO! IT LIVES! Good to know we're almost at the big betrayal. I can't wait to see if Ainz and his party will be with Vault and his dogs when the attack on Olga's castle happens or if they'll be called to help the kingdoms when the princess knights learn of Vault's true intentions.

Will we be seeing what's happening at the Heteromorphic village in the next chapter?
983 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »