Reviews for Lord of the Dead in the Land of lust
It seems like most of the Princess Knights have the same unpleasant personalities which the original work broke them of in... equally unpleasant ways. Then again pretty much nobody in the original work was likeable. I'm glad there are characters like Hara who actually make me nervous for when the Black Dogs finally do show up. Of course, I'm not that nervous because Ainz is here, which makes this strangely comfortable reading. Hope to see more of it.
66Roses chapter 13 . 2/10
This is like that scene in every slasher franchise where after a long build-up you finally see Jason or Freddie. It's just like, "Oh god, it's him"
New chapter soon?
LightTrain chapter 17 . 1/12
Always fascinating to read about a new fictional universe and the problems they have
king chapter 17 . 1/11
rip
king chapter 17 . 1/7
rip
For Lord Ainz chapter 17 . 1/4
Just caught up! I hope a new chapter is just around the corner.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2023
Better write about how a modern army entered the world of Eostia and destroyed a gang of mercenaries. You can also write how the main characters ended up on Earth in the house of a simple person, who showed what happened to them and is trying to help them return back. He also gives them a tour of the city, which could be New York and London. The elves of course wore hoods and hats when they explored the city!
XenoLucifer chapter 1 . 12/3/2023
I wouldn't call Ainz himself "evil" what lead to him being evil in the original world was his crushing responsibility and lowered emotional response. Nazarick was full of creatures designed to be evil and horrifying, and those creatures were creations of Ainz' best friends so he has an attachment to them, feeling responsible for upholding the image he and his buddies created in the game.

That's one of the main reasons he lets NPCs like Demiurge do whatever they want, he doesn't want to disappoint them and he doesn't want to punish them either, all in all Ainz is not a terrible person but he is a horrible leader.

Despite all of that he does still have a sense of justice that he inherited from Touch Me, it's the main reason he hates traitors and those who take advantage of the weak. Everyone seems to forget his main purpose in Overlord was never to take over the world, Demiurge and the others twisted his desire to make Nazaricks name spread across the world into world domination.

All Ainz wanted was to find other players and hopefully other members of Nines Own Goal.
Lucius Walker chapter 17 . 11/24/2023
Tell me if I missed something, but who could've commissioned Litzen to steal Ainz's mask? :o

Welcome back! Thanks to 's stroke, it took me a while before I was able to find out that you've published a few more chapters since last time I checked. Thanks for the lovely updates! :D
Batros940 chapter 9 . 11/24/2023
Can't Amrita also heal Hara's leg probably? Since we've seen that no real attempt was made so she would be executed. Seems like someone that would actually try, like Amrita, could heal it for her with no problem.
Jctherebel chapter 17 . 11/24/2023
Glad to see this lives
Batros940 chapter 8 . 11/24/2023
Having it so Ainz maybe a reborn god of death and magic is interesting. Will be hilarious to see the response of those he has met when they hear he is a god like Claudine.
Batros940 chapter 6 . 11/24/2023
Considering how messed up Ainz is finding this world, I'm surprised your not having him decide to carve out his own kingdom or conquer the southern kingdom. After all he decided on his own to conquer the world in Overlord, with no prodding by his minions. And here he is being pissed off about this society and it seems weird he isn't lashing out at the bandits and now the scavengers.
R-king 93 chapter 17 . 11/24/2023