Reviews for Opposites Attract
dhea11 chapter 1 . 5/2
Awesome novel. I love it. You can join in NovelStar writing contest with a theme "WEREWOLVES" Prices are amazing!

httpsauthor. starlight. ink/essay/index. html
(PC)
httpapp. novelstar. top/index/index/special/id/87
or email any of the following editors;
hardy novelstar. top
joye novelstar. top
lena novelstar. top
app. novelstar. top
Lookathooves chapter 22 . 3/13
You've seriously captured the cute factor with this story. You perfected the lore, the portrayal of goblins and gnomes, and even how realistic it would have been for a gnome and a goblin to fall in love. At least what I think it would have been. You're very talented and you have a knack for romances like this. Nothing too sticky sweet, but nothing devoid of emotion. Seriously, this is absolutely perfect. I'm really glad I was able to read and review every chapter of this story as it came out. You're a wonderful author.

Now I'll go about digging into your main story. Looks like I got my work cut out for me, so my reviews will be a bit random. Nonetheless, thank you for such a wonderful story!
Lookathooves chapter 21 . 3/13
Omg, I love how he proposed. It was awkward at best, but very, VERY fitting for the couple and cute as heck.
Lookathooves chapter 20 . 3/10
So much blushing going on in that chapter. I can't wait to see the confession!
Lookathooves chapter 19 . 3/10
Aw! An engagement ring? I hadn't expected that, but I love it.
Lookathooves chapter 18 . 3/9
I love her mothers obsession humans. It's a cute quirk, lol. Oh goodness. A hundred years old? Guess I kept thinking they had more human-like lifespans. Makes sense. The more gnome lore you know, I guess. Lol. Still love how her mother thought she was with a human investor. Trying to live through her daughter, I see. Thought for sure her mother would scold her. Didn't expect her to question when the wedding was. I really like how open minded she is. Much better than Ozzys family.

Also I'm finally caught up, so now I can badger you for an update now. Sooo! Update soon?
Lookathooves chapter 17 . 3/9
I keep screaming at my screen - figuratively, of course - for them to just kiss and get it over with. Such a cute present and he seemed to have liked it. Bitsy is still the cutest gnome ever.
Lookathooves chapter 16 . 3/9
Shucks, she finally admitted her feelings going as far as saying she'd definitely marry him only for him to pass out at the bar? Hilarious, but still makes me wanna smack him for drinking so much in the first place. Guess he did just lose out on a ton of money, though. Who can blame him?
Lookathooves chapter 15 . 3/9
Well, at least Bitsy is overjoyed at talking to his brother about... whatever. Not getting into technicals. Too much for my poor brain, lol. And who'd have guessed Ozzy's family was all from Booty Bay. Omg, he's practically engaged. But when he, a goblin of all races, knew Bitsy was worth more than money, I got so happy. What a plot twist.
Lookathooves chapter 14 . 3/9
Ah, whenever I hear blackwater raiders, I get Deja vu. It's my main realm I play on. I keep reminding myself that it is NOT just a realm. I'm a bit slow sometimes, haha. Gosh, the mean looks they get for being a Goblin and a Gnome together. I mean considering such, I can imagine why. And aw! His big brother? I'm sure this will turn out well with him seeing them together, haha.
Lookathooves chapter 13 . 3/9
Ouch, I can imagine nobody would be too happy with stowing a gnome aboard the ship. Glad to see he's still amused and quite smitten with her behavior. And oh my gosh! He admitted that he's in love with her. I'm SWOONING over how cute the realization dawned on him.
Lookathooves chapter 12 . 3/9
Gnomes are adorable. And the way you have written Bitsy is to near perfection. Her comment on "I'm a Gnome, I'm always thinking." to many other statements and qualities you've had her do/say throughout the first half of your story seems to be very accurate to a gnomes way of acting/thinking. I think you're blowing this out of the water, to be honest. You're a fantastic writer and I'm honestly stoked to see what else you come up with in the future. You've slowly become a favorite of mine.

But onto the actual review. The backrub part made me all giddy. They're so cute. Also I'm Bitsy in respect to Winterspring being too cold, haha. "Profits aren't that important." "That offends me as a goblin." That conversation was golden. All in all, now I'm curious why he doesn't want to go to Booty Bay. BUT at least she convinced him, lol
Lookathooves chapter 11 . 3/9
It's been so long. I apologize! Life has thrown a metal chair at me.

For starters, I'm gonna mention how hilarious it was to read about her doing her little "SI:7" act on the innocent draenei. It was amusing! And aw, shes so innocent about things. It's so cute. Gosh I'm shipping goblins and gnomes the further I read. You've fleshed them out so well. Her little PTSD from being robbed is incredibly sad. I'm so happy Ozzy is a big help to her.
Lookathooves chapter 10 . 3/1
Aww! He wants to protect HER. Not the money. Even quit his job for her. Omg, I'm so invested in these characters.
Lookathooves chapter 9 . 2/28
Oh, gosh. Your use of innuendos was perfected. And he got so confused and uncomfortable while Bitsy was just being Bitsy.