Reviews for Hear me Roar!
anthony swain chapter 1 . 2/26
I think your right about a non CGI Catwoman film and i liked your story.
Quatermass chapter 1 . 2/24
I agree with you, the Tim Burton version of Catwoman was one of the best and most interesting, and as much as I like Halle Berry, I avoided that "Catwoman" film like the plague. I like Anne Hathaway's take on the character, and Grey deLisle's take in the "Arkham" games was good. But I felt Michelle Pfeiffer's take was the most interesting.

Actually, TBH, of the Tim Burton/Joel Schumacher films, "Batman Returns" is my particular favourite. True, I was traumatised by Max Schreck's charred corpse at the end when I first watched it when I was young, but the rest of it was enjoyable, even if Batman had less of a role than in the first film. It was the darkest of those four films, and the most grotesque, but I still enjoy it immensely to this day.

Incidentally, little bit of trivia: when casting Schreck, the casting director asked Burton about Christopher Walken. And Tim Burton, lover of the macabre and ghoulish, refused, because he was scared of him, only for the casting director to point out that you're SUPPOSED to be scared of Max Schreck, so Burton conceded...