Reviews for The Friends of Deceit
Mayarin chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
My goodness... your write Claidi and Argul brilliantly! Which is not easy, I'm quite sure, so good job!

I loved how this chapter ended... I'm assuming you may never update this story again but it could be really fantastic. So if you're ever in the mood, I'll be waiting anxiously!
Adilic chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
Dood.

I want another chapter. You, my friend, have mastered Claidi's writing style.

And I want more.

Yay!
Metraya chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Neat chapters you got here. I've been waiting about what happened in the previous chapters and here they are. You're great at this story...it sounds almost like Tanith Lee herself. Ooh...I want to read more. Please update soon because we can't wait to read more of this mysterious story.
Boy is THIS account dead chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
Yes, what about Winter? And Venn? What about him? Hm... Interessting.
Arianllyn chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Talk about cliff hanger ending! *shakes fist* I wanna know what happens next and why the house is empty! If you let this die again I'm going to throw a tantrum. ;)

I think you've done really well in capturing Claidi's voice and character. And I like how she still thinks it's her ring that gives her power.

Arianllyn
PadfootCc chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
love the story!
Boy is THIS account dead chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
Very nice, Girl. I applaud you. Loving the idea of the Houe being abandoned. Very cool.

BTW, I personally don't think any of them are OOC... but I guess I could be wrong...
Adilic chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
I love your style of writing. It's so... Claidi. I really can't wait to see how this is going to turn out. Suggestions: LONGER CHAPTERS! Someone's gonna hit you if you continue to tease us like that. And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't make us wait three years for the next update. It's worth it, but it'll hurt.

p.s. I love your name. And if you ever need a beta, just HOLLER!
horsiegurl chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
This is really good. I am glad that it is back. I haven't read the Claidi journals for awhile but the characters seemed to be in character. Talk to you later.
Boy is THIS account dead chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Very nice, and written in Claidi's style, too, the rather clueless yet thoughtful idea. I like it. Well done. And When I spelled Pellennor with two n's, Valerie said it was wrong. WHO SHOULD I TRUST! ...Tolkien. TO THE BOOKS!
Adilic chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I liked this fic. It is has potential. Keep writing. I thought it did not suck at all. I would love to see what happens with her parents.
Crazybird chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
That was very good. A lot better than SOME of the Claidi fics I've read. I liked how you said she was becoming fond of the "look", and how you have kind of ignored the 4th book. Heh heh. You rock. I expect another chapter soon :)! O! What's her name! Name her Sarah. That's my name. Or name her Tanith. That's the author's name. Well, duh, you knew that. God. Tanith Lee is a genius. And I realize this comment is getting very long, so I shall go away now. Yum!
taylor bertagnoli chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I really think you did good. All you have to do is finish the story. I really want to know what happens next!
Audrey chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Despite that fact that I have not read the books that this is based upon, I still really enjoyed reading it. You did a good job of making it sound like a real journal, which, I assume, it what you intended it to be read as. Like when you wrote "But-" and then changed her train of thought. Also, because it is written as a journal, it's a good idea to not go through it and proofread it obsessively, because to make it sound believable it should be a little rambling and unstructured, which is exactly what you have done. Hooray!
Mai Lin chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Oh! Please update! Don't let it end here!