Reviews for Happy House of Hopeful Outcome
pandagal chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
This story was so funny! The name Marguerite picked, killed me!
lisa chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
make love scenes
Danny chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Only thing I can say about this story is 'WONDERFUL'! :)

I read it during my Math lesson and I would like to say my thanks to you, because I didn't have to listen to my teacher ;-) But REALLY..I adore it! And the end...WOW!

Thank you!

Please, keep writing!
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
hehe...I've always wanted to marry Roxton and Marguerite against their will, but I've never been able to think of a logical conclusion as to why they would be married. But you have done it very nicely, with detail. It was quite funny. Keep writing!
wishes chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
genius, it was a real original and had me grinning and laughing through the whole thing. i really loved it, even read it twice in a row. keep writing.-wishes
SallyAnn chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I have no constructive advise,because you see, I just thoroughly enjoyed this whole story. It was funny and sexy and made me laugh out loud. The whole scene and conversation while the two characters were in the cocoon like hut was hilarious. I like fanfictions that leave me with a smile on my face.
E1stwin chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Iloved this story, it was very cute and refreshingly nice that the charaters were not on the brink of death. Your stories are always light and a pleasure to read. I especially love the ones about the children. I wish you would continue The Five Keys, the children are adorable. They are very realistic, especailly Summer. I have a neice just like her! Thank you for your stories, and continue the good work.
Swasti chapter 1 . 6/15/2003