Reviews for Dragon Date
cm chapter 3 . 2/8
thank you, this is wonderful!
AmWRAZ chapter 1 . 1/24
Let say when Voldermort is permanetly dead. Will a half-dragon come out as their kids/hatchlings? They gonna be really powerful wheather they are half or quarter blood.
hdres chapter 3 . 12/13/2023
A really fun story. I liked Victoria’s confusion with the human world and her joy in mayhem. Thank you for sharing your story.
Schlepian chapter 3 . 11/18/2023
Why is this a more wholesome relationship then most that Harry gets into.

I want my own cute dragon now, thanks.
kaskazi117 chapter 3 . 11/18/2023
Wheres the next chapter?
trekkifulron chapter 3 . 10/22/2023
very fun to read.
Blueberry Babe chapter 3 . 9/19/2023
cute story. thanks
Anee-1 chapter 3 . 8/23/2023
This was a wonderful fic. How you managed to write a cute murderous Dragon, I'll never know, but you did it. It's her sincerity I think that makes Victoria so adorable. Shame it's only 3 chapters.
Now Account chapter 3 . 8/11/2023
This is awesome!
Would like to see it continued, but the ending was very sweet.
Spider of Dreams chapter 1 . 7/5/2023
I hope you come back to this
HalfBlood Prince chapter 3 . 6/22/2023
This concept of pairing with a demihuman is fascinating such a basilic girl, mermaid, sphinx, etc, as well as an epilogue to know the reaction of the magical world towards the new species... :D
HalfBlood Prince chapter 2 . 6/22/2023
This looks like the evolution of a new species dragon boy/girl with a Veela-like transformation... :D
HalfBlood Prince chapter 1 . 6/22/2023
A premise as original as this one deserves more chapters, it would be interesting to know if it could still spread her wings or throw fire in her human form... :D
Ryuuze chapter 3 . 6/14/2023
I would love to see this continued in some way, to be honest.

I find it curious that they didn't suggest learning to become an animagus, considering that in their circumstances, it might mean they could both learn to freely shift between human and dragon.
Wolvie26 chapter 3 . 5/26/2023