Reviews for The Philosopher's Stone
penniewise chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
OOPS! forget my earlier comment about TR/SR. wrong author! sorry!
penniewise chapter 14 . 4/6/2004
More! This is so good. Just check the text for missing letters and other small faults, otherwise it's perfect.
penniewise chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
I think that you really have captured the feeling of the game. It has been a while since I played the earlier games, but this gave me a vivid flash-back. keep up the good work. ( I love your TR/SR stories!)
Beep beep Richie!
tim chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Penguin Shiro, what is wrong with you - Lara WOULD act like that because that's exactly what she does in the game!
date chapter 9 . 7/17/2003
great keep goign dont stop plz
dante chapter 7 . 7/9/2003
great last chapter i wonder how long it takes to write a story well any ways great story keep going
dante18 chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
great keep going plzz finish it

cant wait
La Changeant Nom chapter 5 . 6/22/2003
Nice...this has got to be the easiest level in rome. I mean, there's no challenge to any of the bosses...and everything else is equally easy.

Played Angel of Darkness yet? Anyway, keep on writing!
Le Changeant Nom chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
If that Penguin guy has all the games, then why doesn't he know anything about Chronicles?

Well, I enjoy it, although you should add some original parts, so that it's not sounding like a walkthrough. Tell me, will we see an original ending? Keep on writing!
Lara5 chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
ah...the exact replica of Tomb Raider - Chronicles, Mission 1. Rome. Correct yes? A good representation...check out my story if u like? Secrets of the Sapphire Empire (in the R section)...good job..how about the next mission - The Stricken U-Boat Episode?
Penguin Shiro chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
I don't want to sound like I know everything, but here goes:

First of all - Your'e a very talented writer who should continue to write stories and maybe even a book!

Second of all - Sadly, Lara would never act the way she does in your story. She would not curtsy after a land. I'm sorry to make it sound as if I created Lara - Because I obviously didn't - But I DO own all the games and the movie so, I must know something...