Reviews for Undercover
mchammer4 chapter 17 . 4/26/2012
I love this book. Update fast
Lady Fire.1125 chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
ha ha albino ha bear ha ha ha ( laugh hysterically )
The Fuzy Llama chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
Nadir Zenith? So in other words, if I'm getting my translation right, his name is basically, "Bottom's up!" Nice. Now for the other twelve chapters...
AD chapter 17 . 7/7/2007
OMG! I love this story! Please update soon I really want to know what happens at the end and who this green-eyed person is:) Anyway please update and don't tell me that you've dis-continued the story. I don't care if you haven't updated in three years, you can update now and finish the story:D Just for me, an ever loving and loyal reader:) I beg you to update this story and to complete it, I love it that much! So please, please, please update soon.

Luv ya AD:)
The Night's Assassin chapter 7 . 8/16/2006
i like the story and all but first of all Joren in this chapter is so ooc. and the other problem with your story is that it seems way to modern while its set in tortall and not modern. its still a good story tho.
SarahE7191 chapter 17 . 4/2/2006
Why did you stop updating? I need more. I don't believe it. No, seriously, I don't believe it. Myles wouldn't sign his REAL name on anything, unless it was a birthday card (LOL). I don't think Jonathon is stupid enough to do whatever it is the letter said. And he's not the one to go crazy. Alanna would go crazy before he did, and we all no how little a chance that would be. So you had better update soon, and add some more fluff.

Sarah
li'l bling bling chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
i don't get it. so king jonathan isn't good? wut is going on! is myles good. is arlin an imortal? is the dude they are talking to a mage? can you sumorize all that for me? write more
Baby perfectionist chapter 17 . 9/22/2005
Hey

You know- you were one of the first to get me into reading K/J and now- you're not updating! You haven't updated in over a year! Such talent cannot go to waste my dear. Ok, that didn't make sense but anyways- please update? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?

Cya (till you post next chappie)

Baby perfectionist
lover of all things edible chapter 17 . 8/22/2005
Update! The story was just getting interesting...
dancer4eva chapter 17 . 8/17/2005
good so far... but would you plz finish?
NarwhalGirl chapter 17 . 5/20/2005
Cool story. The plot's interesting and Rat's REALLY funny. But when are Kel and Joren gettiung together. I know you want to take it slowly so they aren't all OOC, but it's Ch. 17!
bluebonnet babe chapter 11 . 4/8/2005
Come on! PLEASE make joren and kel finally fall in love. Thisngs are happening 2 slow!
Bluebonnet babe chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
I love rat. He's helirous (is that right?) Anyway. Allot of your sentences are awkward and runons. You're a good speller, but your grammar lacks. But I love the stroy. Keep going please!
Alanna's modern day twin chapter 17 . 2/5/2005
hi this is raeally good please continue i am thoroughly enjoying this fanfic please continue

Luv Jenny
Nawat Crow chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Dude, update. PLEASE! Sorry I haven't read your other story yet. I am beezee, but I will later when I'm done making presents.