Reviews for The Stuff Legends Are Made Of
DragonFlame1380 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
really funny well done couldnt stop laughing my head off.
Sgt.Shank chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Regirock's a gangsta? Ho-oh's Foghorn Leghorn? Mewtwo's Tank? Well the last one didn't surprise me. Good Fic all in all.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I love you...really, this fic is hilarious! XD
goodbye2you chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Love the story. Go use of the Strong sad like personalty. Go every so styley legenarys before ruby and saphrie
Looneyman chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Great story and incredibly funny. You did a good job of giving the legendry POKéMON personalities. By the way Willstar, the DNA POKéMON that you said Mewtwo would get on with is called Deoxys and it has three forms (Attack, Defence and speed)
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
omigosh. I laughed the whle way through! not since Who's Line have I seen such a twist on Poke'mon! Oh you're so funny!
WillStarr chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
() WAHH! That was great...
However, what about that Jurachi thing and the alien Pokemon composed of DNA? They don't seem very idiotic, unlike the others. They would make a cool addition to the bunch. Plus, Mewtwo might find a friend in the emotionless and extremely angry creature known as the Alien DNA thingie.
Well, anyway, good job!
() Muahahahahaha!
ChicGeek chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
You should do a fic on the trainers in R/S...The guy and girl, the new elite four...You could do something great.
WC Pemm chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Woo! Once again another fine piece of work. I love your characterzation of Mewtwo. Keep up the good work!
Smiley Gurl 1019 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I like it! Very good, and I think the legendaries are pretty stupid, that they could come up with better names, etc. Also, don't you think it's stupid, that they have "better graphics", but none of the Pokemon move? How stupid is that?

Anyway, good fanfic, continue, or if it's a one-story thing, write more like it!

Bye, best wishes!

~El uno y unico Maddie, the person who concludes like a greeting card. Cruel irony, isn't it?~
DarkAngelTorchic chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Zephyr Analea Mewtwo's Amore chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
wow, GO MEWTWO! those legendarys are should have the legendary for r/s come back again!...and mebbe have hte original legendarys fight them off?
Renegade Zero chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
.. Seems like someone really doesn't like the Ruby/Sapphire legendaries...