Reviews for Tales of the Slayer: Wendigo
Briar chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
Good story
bldude chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
A very well done short story!
Luddite Robot chapter 8 . 3/10/2004
I'm just so glad you've updated. I was lovin' it and it just stopped. Keep up with it. I want you to give Nahanni a long, full life before you let the Wendigo get her.
beenieweenie chapter 7 . 8/20/2003
Interesting. I love reading stories about previous slayers. They're so diverse and generally well written. What a treat!
SkywaterBlue chapter 6 . 6/23/2003
Great stuff so far. I really like the Tales of the Slayer stories-the idea of the slayer being bigger than Buffy itself is what appeals the show to me, and these types of stories themselves. I also like the fact that the story seems very well grounded in actual Native American culture, and not just what pop culture thinks of it.
NoAlias chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
I like this. I think you've done a good job of capturing the slayer essence in Nahanni. I want to see her kick some wendigo ass though! More please.
Luddite Robot chapter 5 . 6/18/2003
I really really really really really like this story. Integrating the Slayer into different cultures is interesting, and this works very well.

And "the wendigo with her father's face" really shows that this is the Jossverse.
Forget Yesterday chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
I like this. Good idea, telling the story of another Slayer.

I also like the authentic feel of it- like the names and such, they really work in the story, and don't sound like forced attempts at foreign-sounding names.

Anyway. Interesting story. Let me know when you continue?