Reviews for Needing Her
Kagomekillskikyo chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
aw so cute! update soon ok i cant wait to find out what happens next:)
eternityxmoonlight chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
aw(: inuyasha... get well soon :P hehee.
Dancing On Water chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
OH MY GOD U HAVE TO CONTINUE NOW!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?falls to knees pleading
CharmedbyFire chapter 6 . 12/13/2006
so cute! are you gonna continue this?
dreamer1010 chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
aw so cute! update soon ok i cant wait to find out what happens next.
KiraKira-Kirimi chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
Now that Inuyasha's 18th is my favorite fanfiction, I had to read all your others too! And this one is really just as good! (Oh, by the way, I hope you don't mind that I have a habit of editing any comma error I see . . . heh, I'm a freak)
Inufan783 chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
please continue!It's a great story and storyline! PLEASE! Keep up the great work!
Ryuchi-The Gothic Skater Punk chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
cool
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
This is a really nice fic, although it'd be great if Kagome rubbed hsi ears instead of Mrs. H! On a more important note, it looks like all of your stories have not been updated since 2003! Have you given up on writing entirely? You're a good writer with lots of room fro improvement. You should really take up the pen again and continue your stories.
hi chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
Are you going to ever update this story? I just happened to bew going through my favorite list and noticed it, and I re-read it. It's still a good story, you should update.
ashyt chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Hey, I really liked it!
SessGirlD chapter 6 . 1/28/2005
Aw this story is so sweet so far! I can't wait to see the rest :D
Boopster7 chapter 6 . 12/20/2004
this is so awesome!keep updating!
Anime-Animal-Luver chapter 6 . 10/22/2004
THIS STORY IS GREAT! I REALLY HOPE YOU DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THIS STORY... IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED THIS GREAT STORY... I HOPE IT'S NOT THE END BCUZ YOU HAVE TO PUT UP MORE CHAPTERS... PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ...BYA BYE
KC Whitestar chapter 6 . 10/19/2004
AWE! How sweet! I loved it Keep up the great work!