Reviews for Needing Her
RavenShadow chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
This is so good please update soon!
Kota Magic chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
I love the way this is progressing. There were alot of formatting glitches; are you using new software for your chapters? You might want to look into that. Keep writing!
Priest chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
Aw such a sweet chapter, you do have some formatting problems your quwotation marks are a jumble of symbols. any way it is a good story so keep up the good work. Ja-ne (_)
Burnsybabe chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
ahh cue please update i love this story
Kat421 chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
aw sweet
Audrey Bogart chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
You're a really good writer and this is a great story! Can't wait until the next chapter
Nyouko chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
This story is great please update soon.
Twin Star of Suzaku chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
Yay! inu-kun's ok...kinda... makes ya just wanna cuddle him... *grins and coughs* sorry... anyway, i'm love'n it! i can't wait to see how inu-kun fairs in kagome's world... update soon, ne? onegai?
Kitsune-kun chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
This Fic is SO GOOD!

Iwant to read what happens next so bad!

Please write the next chapter soon!

This story so far is so awsome that I am

going to read all your other fics!

Please please PLEASE keep writing!

I'll be checking.

~Kitsune-kun
j-lynn chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
oh please...*sob*...im beggin you...*another sob*...please update soon...*sniffle*...if i dont read any good fic writing soon im gonna go crazy! so please update soon!
playfullpup17 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
This is a major kick-butt idea I will love to see where you go with it! this fanfic has truly got the groove man!

~Serena
Just Another Fangirl chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
YAY! I love it Kay, very good... sorry i haven't been around on the internet lately, i moved out to my mom's (talk about your deep country...) anyway, the only internet i can use until mine gets hooked up is the library so... i'll try my best to keep in contact,k? Bye!
Lylli Riddle chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
Poor Inu-kun...

Hey, can I borrow your idea of being blind? No, not Inu... just let me use it and you'll see!

PWEASE?
RavenShadow chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
I love this story! It is a really cool idea, please update soon!
Kota Magic chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
Very nice. I like the way this is proceeding, but make the chapters longer, please!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »