Reviews for With the Rain
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Where are YOU! This is the best Seiya and Hotaru story that I is a very good prologue might I say.I bet with Hiro, there's going to be a love triangle. Update soon!
Chrissy chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I know this story hasn't been updated in about 5 years, but I just can't resist reviewing!

This may sound odd, but just now I was on a nostalgia kick and was looking up fanfics that I used to love. I remembered the title of yours and reading it brought back so many memories! There were even two new chapters I hadn't yet read. I really wish there were more to this story...I love the idea of Seiya/Hotaru, and you left the story on such a cliffhanger note! Anyway, thanks for bringing back some good memories, and keep on writing! 3
pwin chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
hey nice story i like it and the pair too

seiya and hotaru is the good one but i like yaten and hotaru seems like share same personality
ChainsawPrincess chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Love this story. update soon.
Koneko Kou chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
nice story... never did picture Seiya and Hotaru together... but i really did enjoy reading it!
Kaiya Sara chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I enjoi reading it!You are sow rite!1Why nobody wrote a story between them?I like Seiya so much and Saturn is my fav character!
Sailor Ra chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! YOU MUST UPDATE THIS! I LOVE SEIYA/HOTARU PAIRINGS! MUST UPDAT MUST UPDAT! DO YOU HEAR ME? WELL UPDATE!
LightPainterQ chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
such a cute story...this is the first sailor moon fic i've read in...what...three years perhaps? anyway, incredible. i love it, cant wait for the update!

-Sei
animechick chapter 5 . 5/6/2005
this sotry is good so far

update it soon

also please e-mail me when you update

animechick7645
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Really wish you would update! *cries*
Spirit of the Dead chapter 5 . 10/11/2004
i like! please update again as soon as you can. poor Hotaru, she went from having no admirers to having to many. hehe but that's cool. Ja ne

Death
Harpygirl91 chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
Good story it's getting really exciting. Seiya/Hotaru make a good couple
Spirit of the Dead chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
ello, i just wanted to say this fic is so cute! i love it so far so please update it soon ok? Ja ne

Death
cuti pie chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
i love ur story

coz you rarly hear of hotaru and seiya together, and pleas continue coz if you do i will love you a lot, jks

thanx and looking forward to reading the rest of it
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
*pouts* someone stole my nickname: Momo. And made you mad at them *pouts*. MORE PLEASE! KTHXBYE!