Reviews for Romeo and Juliet (But Annabeth & Percy)
Annabeth777 chapter 15 . 7/31/2021
BRING ON THE ANGST. Lol in all seriousness though, great chapter. I can definitely see Rachel playing the ‘he broke up with me’ card. She’s so melodramatic sometimes. Love the chapter, great job!
Leo the fire boy chapter 14 . 7/25/2021
This was very good chapter you clearly a gifted writer do you think you can review my story and tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Leo the fire boy chapter 9 . 7/25/2021
Why does everyone make Rachel look like a jerk a makes everyone hate her
McShizzleSupreme778 chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
Theatre kids rise up! I love stories set in theatres, or on film sets, especially romances. There's something about them that just draws me in, and yours has done just that. I love it already! Excuse me while I go read the next chapter.
TheProudPearl24 chapter 14 . 7/25/2021
You're welcome! A few sentences of what I hope is encouragement is the least I can do after you take your time to write this story for us when you already have so much going on in your life. A beach wedding sounds perfect! But since your husband hates sand you could lay a carpet or a marquee or something so that his feet don't have to touch the sand. I loved this chapter! It was so cute and fluffy and so Percabeth I just wanna squeal. Is Percy going to tell Annabeth about why he did what he did? I can see what you mean about this being kind of slow- burn. They're together but not together together with the kissing and stuff. I can't wait for the next update.

Keep writing & stay safe!
- Maisie 3
Annabeth777 chapter 14 . 7/24/2021
Awwww love the chapter. I honestly love fluff so I loved this fluffy chapter. Great chapter!
LadyHW chapter 13 . 7/13/2021
Ok ok ok wait. If this is the story of Romeo and Juliet… except with Annabeth and Percy… ah jeez they’re not going to die are they? (Also this is a great story btw)
Annabeth777 chapter 13 . 7/13/2021
Awww, we love the Percabeth fluff. Great chapter, as always!
Annabeth777 chapter 12 . 6/23/2021
Congrats on your engagement! Glad Percy finally broke up with Rachel. Again, congrats!
TheProudPearl24 chapter 12 . 6/23/2021
Oh don't worry about it! None of us are mad about it. I was concerned about you, but not mad. I get it, this is fanfiction. You're doing it for yourself, and you want to share it with us. You're not getting aid to do it; it's for fun. Congrats! When are you getting married? I'm really happy for you. Anyways, on the chapter... this was really great. Percy really needed to get out of that toxic relationship. Honestly Rachel reminds me of some of the bratty girls in my class- she doesn't deserve Percy. Is this gonna be a slow- burn Percabeth? Cuz those are my favourites. Can't wait 4 the next update!

Keep writing & stay safe!
ViridianAV chapter 12 . 6/23/2021
First of all... wheee I got a feature!

Secondly, Damn this chapter cute lmao, especially piper's reaction near the end :D 'Wingwoman' lmfao. Keep up the good work, we're all eagerly waiting! :p
HappyB-DayImDead chapter 12 . 6/23/2021
This story is amazing and i can’t wait for the next chapter. If there is one. I hope so. Well, enjoy life till then!
ViridianAV chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
MORE PLEASE I NEED THIS i'm literally doing romeo and juliet in drama as well as english class ahahaha
Something-PJO-Idk chapter 11 . 5/10/2021
This is my first PJO theater AU and it's amazing! I keep reading Miss Bree's voice as Ms. Darbus from HSM. I don't know if I missed it but did Jason try out for the play or have a role? Can't wait to read the next chapter
TheProudPearl24 chapter 11 . 5/10/2021
ooooh, i geddit now. sorry if my last review came out rude, i didn't mean 2 i swear. this chapter was great! how piper's acting with percy is literally how i act with my friend's ex. so, percy's gonna: dump rachel, be friends with annabeth- leading 2 something else..., start being nicER & be friends with piper i'm guessing. can't wait 4 the next chapter.

keep writing & stay safe!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »