Reviews for Romeo and Juliet (But Annabeth & Percy)
randomperson987 chapter 4 . 3/20
I love this story! Great job!
Sarcasm Intensifies chapter 4 . 3/20
Amazing chp!
LadyHW chapter 4 . 3/19
This is awesome! And the Percy being a total jerk is really funny to read!
Anz2KFire chapter 4 . 3/19
I kinda hate life right now, I can't solve my stupid new Rubik's Cube, I have a bucketload of work, and Percy has signed up for a bet that will end terribly and I don't want to read it but I probably will.

reply if you want, its chill if you dont
Damn.. I can guess what's going to happen! Percy. Don't be a dick.
snoopdog52 chapter 3 . 3/12
That was incredible! I love it!
Anz2KFire chapter 3 . 3/12
well, he's different all right.

i know it's gonna happen but im gonna hate seein' annabeth turn around to percy and say 'this was just a game!' or sumthing like that and storm away
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHP!
Anz2KFire chapter 2 . 3/6
Hey, I remember seeing this story before.
I forgot to check it out, I usually check out new and upcoming stories.
I review the ones I like.
As you can now guess, I like your story.
I wonder what you will do for the backstory. Hopefully Percy isn't a jerk.
Also, my enter key is frequently used.
I used it again.
and again.
you know what
ill just say update soon and bye

i mean now bye
Guest12345678910 chapter 2 . 3/6
I feel like the Percy and Annabeth auditioning for a play and are enemies but get cast in a role where they're love interests is common (not TOO common, but still common). So I really hope you have a lot of twists for this. But other than that I really like your writing, and it's interesting! I can't help but wonder the history between Percy and Annabeth (each author usually makes that a bit different, though they always start out as best friends than an event happens) so yeah! I can't wait to see some twists in your story! But, again, I really like your writing!
justforfunanddemigods chapter 1 . 2/28
AAAHHHH! This looks so promising! Favoriting and following rn! PLS UPDATE!
bluewatergypsy chapter 1 . 2/27
Hey! Great first chapter. PM me if I would be able to add this story to a community I manage. And if you're interested, maybe become my first staff member. Can't wait for chapter 2.

A little advice, maybe try to get each chapter over 1000 words. People seem to like stories that have lots of words.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4