Reviews for The Flu
amazing
sadako chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is really bad.
koolio9999lover-flamer version chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
yea now im an official flamer! woot woot! k well this was really rushed and was hard to enjoy heck you cant even enjoy it!
Miss Astrid Johnston chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
adorable! -
inuluvr377 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
thats a good story but it ended way too fast. u also portrayed miroku and sango way out of character in the end. sango would not confess her love for him so soon and quickly. also the end was stupid, u were just like... and everything was right in the world(or somthin like that)-thats really phony! just do a few updates and then plz plz plz continue!
Sara aka Seras chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Ah great story great subject makes me relax and drink my tea ah .
Starknight chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
well that was an especially happy ending
The Very Chibi Girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
!Luv the story!Make a sequel to it!
Moonlight Sonnet chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
hey cute lil story _ but um i didnt think miroku could go through the well. doesnt he need a shard of the Shikon no Tama? ah anywho it was still cute . you should do a sequel too hehe like when they have kids or somethin...wouldnt that be funny hehe. gotta go. ja!
DragonGenaral chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Lol funny and romantic , I loved that story you should make a sequel I can see it know " Shippo with cancer" hehe just kidding but you realy should think about adding a sequel chapter to this story

-kia
Kitty Katana chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Very cute. Though it was kind of fast-paced, if you know what I mean. Also, unless Miroku had a jewel shard he could not have come to Kagome's time. I thought you might like to clarify that. Anywho, it was good, I liked reading it.
Friend of Shippou chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
cute! you should write more!
INUGIRL chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
well that was a quick story _ It was great!
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
. aw, that was so sweet! Mushy mushy mushy, but swet! *sniff* even brought along a few sniffles, aw... good lil story . ~Ali