Reviews for Visitation
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
love your oneshots. Theyre really well written.
lovelymokona chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Not really! I'm not really enjoy this. Because of the opening is great, even when they met or bade farewell each other also a wonderful scene. But the place of the kiss that Sai has set on was a WRONG place.

I swear, this story totally pertain to Family genre, so if that kiss had set on Hikaru forehead (just replaced the word "lip" of Hikaru with his "forehead") and it would have been a completely wonderful, pleasant, touching story.

This whole story it self absolutely not shounen-ai genre so if you put the kiss in the end on the wrong place it would ruin the entire story.

So please fix that little mismatch so that this story would completed :) (or you also can write an other story which fit with shounen-ai genre if you like? -It'd be a great story, too!) ~.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
-smiling widely- That's a good closure, and they confessed, and... and -pant- this is soo good! :) XD
aoh chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
liked it : )
Cabbitshivers chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
I've been meaning to review this work for a very long time now, and I'm quite ashamed that it's taken me this long.

This fic is absolutely beautiful, and so heart-breakingly sweet that I fell in live with it the first moment I read it. It was also the first Sai/Hika I had ever read, and actually inspired me to start writing one of my own. It's so well-written, with a wonderful flow that just carries you through the tale. You've portrayed their expressions, and their emotions so well. I truely love what you have done here.
Keira chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
i did enjoy this!, i hope you write a sequel but this story is good on its own as well;)
fascimility chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Sweet!. I love this Sai X Hikaru fic. It portrays their relationship so well! Please write more soon!

PS. And I like the way the song really fits :)
kylawild chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Thank you! I'd been wondering about this pairing and was hoping someone would write it before I subjected everyone to my atrocious writing. :) And yes, I enjoyed it very much.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Uh, the title's kinda misspelled...Visitation, right? Well, this was cute! To tell the truth, I was thinking of Sai/Hikaru before, but now I lean towards AkiHika. Please write more!

~fd97