Reviews for Otherworldly Sensations
Shiv chapter 5 . 5/5
To unacceptable; except one: that isn't their canon ages anymore and two: the writer made it clear they are older in this. So piss off and troll someone else who've written actual shit .
Delquea chapter 5 . 3/7
To those who might be a little concerned. No, this story isn't dead. I've just been obsessed with fixing up the previous chapters so things flow better in the later chapters.
boygenius2020 chapter 5 . 3/3
Happy 1st Anniversary!
antonio chapter 5 . 12/15/2021
Love the story hope there is more in the future.
Delquea chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
To Jimmy there. People are more than free to dislike this story, But if you're just gonna insult me for writing something you dislike, then Bye have a great time C:

To ABC, Lincoln was speaking in the past tense. They don't crowd around him anymore. Lisa was pointing out that she now knows what it's like to experience that.
Jim McCawley Darney chapter 1 . 12/6/2021
I see you writing bout Incest and Siblings Loves in my sight, and I'm like..
Fuck, You!
ABC chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
Lincoln is now 15, the Loud sisters wouldn't continue overreacting over the smallest of injuries he receives when he's a teenager. They aren't overprotective of Lincoln in the series anyway.
Geo Soul chapter 5 . 9/21/2021
Damn that was Deep...and I Love it
nuuo chapter 5 . 9/13/2021
Oh my god, this chapter is so bad. I'm just going to find an ocean and keep swimming until I don't see the shore anymore.
PsychicTitan chapter 4 . 8/14/2021
I love the chapter, it feels fitting for the wild weirdness that is the Loud House. Luna’s powers were a bit of a surprise so it will be fun to see where that goes.

The only thing that confused me a bit was Lana as I don’t remember seeing any previous hints at her attraction to Lisa or girls in general. But, I’m not going to question it, just see where it goes. I got a bit of a vibe that she wants to try and steal Lisa from Lincoln based on her jealousy and her attempts to make Lincoln look foolish (not that it matters much as being goofy is one of his charms), which hopefully doesn’t get too bad or drive a wedge between them as I loved seeing how supportive and caring he was with her in the show. As he was with all the siblings.

I’m really excited to see what happens next for everyone and learn about the secrets that were teased.
nuuo chapter 4 . 8/9/2021
Looking forward to Snapped! updates. A neat side story with Luna in story. My mind is dirty from reading another author's work so I'm imagining Luna gets out of speeding tickets with her womanly charm being used against her. Lisa's Namekian name being Madoo is funny, gonna shorten it to Moo, funny how Madoo doesn't sound like an instrument. But then again Nail and Dende aren't names of instruments either.
simm36 chapter 4 . 8/1/2021
muy buen capitulo pero me preocupa un poco como mesclaras los mundos de the loud house, dragon ball y no se que mundo de super heroes.
nuuo chapter 3 . 6/26/2021
Saw a Fist Of The North Star and Naruto references. The lewd scenes were done well.

Can't wait for more of Snapped! I still shape Luna and Lincoln in that story.
simm36 chapter 3 . 6/21/2021
me encanta esta historia continua por favor.
gran capitulo.