Reviews for A King's Path
SiriuslyEvilWizardComingThru chapter 1 . 10/3
Enjoyable story. I like it just the way it is and if people don't like it or the writing style, maybe they should go read something else. Nobody cares for their opinions. Just keep posting up, I'm looking forward to reading all 63 chapters. Is it perfect? Who cares, it's an enjoyable read and I'm really enjoying the effort you put into the story. Cheers.
old-crow chapter 33 . 9/22
Hi,

This has been a delightful tale to read. I hope that you find the time, effort and inclination to give it the proper ending that it deserves.

Cheers.

Old-Crow
Ol'Joe chapter 30 . 9/20
There is no sin greater than claiming a cut and paste as your own. How do I know this is partially cut and paste? Kingsley references Harry flying in the first task, which didn't happen in this fic. Doh.
ryanb110705 chapter 33 . 9/19
I can't read this. He is just straight up a dumbass and wayyyy too fucking emotional and easy to rile up.
Sk8ernv chapter 33 . 9/16
This is a truly brilliant story. I do hope you continue to find your muse
orthankg1 chapter 33 . 9/12
Very nice
Big.Daddy.Dudders chapter 19 . 9/10
You repeat stuff a lot. It gets very repetitive. How many times do you have to say she suspects the information can harm her in some way?
Urgazhi chapter 33 . 9/9
Interesting. Glad your updating this. I almost thought that this chapter was a notice that you were dropping this. Glad that's not true.
Urgazhi chapter 24 . 9/9
And here I thought Harry was going to rid himself of the horcrux and get away from Riddle using his blood
TBWL713 chapter 2 . 9/9
I really fucking hate it when people write "he was not about to speak for several minutes". MOMENTS! Bullshit Harry and the Goblin sat there in that office for several minutes in silence because the Goblin was in shock. That is beyond awkward. You mean moments. I will never understand how writers are picturing the scene and think that makes sense.
Urgazhi chapter 11 . 9/9
Shouldn't the headmistress be... I don't know, reprimanding two students engaging in sexual activities and in a common area during a school field trip, at that?
quickslilver chapter 33 . 9/8
glad you picked this back up! it’s really great, and im looking forward to reading more!
Urgazhi chapter 5 . 9/8
Phoenix soul bond should be interesting. Hopefully they play a role in things.
Chgrne chapter 2 . 9/8
The writing in this story is pretty bad. Even if you ignore the fragile grasp on tense, the dialogue is flat and the narration overly flowery and yet somehow stilted. I usually listen to stories like audiobooks so these issues are exacerbated by the FF auto-reader. I can't keep going with this one.
Katt31257 chapter 22 . 9/7
Oh, and lemme guess, this is another one of those love craved fics where HP goes even a step further in being a moron and shares Hogwarts secrets with a foreign older girl whom he has known for a few months and is also competing with in a competition which competitors have been killed either by each other or the tasks themselves. Just brilliant
1,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »