Reviews for DBH: Divided Connections
Bethesda551 chapter 81 . 9/8
Henry Cole, adorable.
Bethesda551 chapter 81 . 9/8
oh funk. broken femur is bad. marrow poisoning can be fatal if not caught correctly.
katarina.gardianova chapter 80 . 8/10
Chmm. I was expecting this revelation from the very begining as they both were making love in the hotel. Somehow this is typical scenario (even that little try with Ethan did not confused me, vice-versa, that very hint about him made me sure its Connor). And now I am somehow disappointed you did not break this.
But lets see if this will you lead to some new interesting topics you did not try to explore in your previous stories.

Ps: still curious what “kind” of child it will be. :)))
katarina.gardianova chapter 78 . 8/2
First - it is nice to see that you slowly cease from overusing of those “he put his RIGHT hand on her LEFT shoulder and pulled her to his RIGHT side”. It was sometimes a bit more annoying than informative since we (readers) are able use our imagination and sense (or decide) which hand, side, cheek, …

Second - after two or three looong chapters of just family fluff in one row, please, write some action. :)))
Bethesda551 chapter 74 . 7/20
God this chapter made me so freakin hungry. I'm a sucker for cheesecake or rice pudding.
Bethesda551 chapter 73 . 7/15
yeah! get em Gavin!
Bethesda551 chapter 69 . 7/2
awesome, that's just awesome
Bethesda551 chapter 67 . 6/26
I see what you did there. desoto.
katarina.gardianova chapter 67 . 6/26
I do not get it. Abby is technician here. Why did she not put Connor manually in stasis from the begining as it was better for him to heal? Why did Evelyn have to suggest it?
Bethesda551 chapter 64 . 6/14
awwwe. adopted~
Whoa, that was intense!
That hacker better pay for what he did!
Whoa, that debate took a turn I didn't see coming.
Bethesda551 chapter 60 . 6/3
I love Alice. shes adorable.
Alice is safe, good!