Reviews for Blood Ink
DaemonTheDemon98 chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
i am sorry the anons pushed you to leaving i genuinely love this story, i have re read it like three times since i first found it. you are an amazing writer.
dcoon chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
Can't you block guest reviewers?
MarsUltor45 chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
Hate to see you leave, one of the first Authors I favorited on this site and then on AO3. Fuck the Guests and hope you have better luck on AO3! Kudos!
Huntsman8888 chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
Sorry to see you go man, I'll follow on AO3 and dont listen to them. Anyone who ist willing to at least use a screen name is a coward who doesn't want to be called out on their power trip.
Icarus the Foxkidd chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
You will be missed and I'm sorry for the assholes. Good luck on Ao3
WrathofAjax chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
Fuck you people and your incessant need to shit talk people who are doing better than you
zearph chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
Will start looking for your storys on a03
ddsurvivor chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
Well, I am sorry you are no longer going to use this site. Really like this fan fic. I guess I will use Ao3. If I remember. LOL.

I would say just ignore the negative comments. but a person can only handle so much.

Thanks for the chapter.
tahlele chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
I don’t have an ao3 account, never really been there. Guess I’m heading over lol
Darth Xakersta chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
Kinda sad but i guess you can’t punch people behind the screen for being pricks.
CryogenicFreezing chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
Nooo sad to see you go man, but imma follow you there I guess, your stories are really good
Bookworm5556 chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
...? Meh see ya on ao3.
Nechroz chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
Sorry to hear that man, those people are terrible. Nonetheless I'll still follow you on Ao3, your work is great and take care of yourself please.
Turtle Tunic chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
Thanks for the new chapter! I’ll continue to read this on AO3 and I hope everything works out.
Mr. Blackwood chapter 51 . 1/18/2022
Hello there, I'm sorry about the idiotic flames. I honestly love your writing style and I'm definitely going to follow your stories on AO3 (even tho i wish they had a better app on phone, it's just so convenient for reading while travelling). Anyways, your decision is completely understandable and I don't think there's any need to apologise, so take care! \o/
2,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »