Reviews for Blood Ink
Sewrtyuiop chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
You definitely got my interest and can't wait to see wait what his first tattoo is going to be. And who's going to get him the tattoo, thinking it might be some unsavory characters or the area is filled with them.

I'm wondering if Inko's behaviour based not just on her normal overprotective behavior, but also the cultural taboo in Japan with tattoos or just typical older people looking down at body art.

The little added detail of Izuku using fake hero tattoos is really within character and them being able to active themselves is cool. Got all the rivalries right.

Good thing Todoroki wasn't around to Endeavor though, the guy is already a big sourpuss at the beginning of the show.
Toad King chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
And I'm hooked.
SpudyPotato chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
Definitely interesting. Though it makes me wonder what Izuku will do after getting a tattoo? Are there ways for him to still be a hero?
Looking forward to more.
Kahjj chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
So excited for another long fan fictions of yours. Level Up is one of my favorite fan fics ever and I can't wait to see where this goes. Totally see cannon Inko doing this too.
Ochsee chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
It is a shame that Izuku is limited because he couldnt get a tattoo. HIs quirk sounds extremely interesting. The height of the brought-to-live tattoo depended on the size of the tattoo on Izukus body? For example Izuku has a tattoo of Allmight the size a hand. Would the brought-to-live tattoo also have the height of a hand or the actual height of Allmight? And if Izuku has a object or element for example a sword or water could he bring them also to "live"? And with the water would it simply drip down from him or could he control it? If no would a wave tattoo work? What if he has a tattoo of All For One? Could it steal quirks and give Izuku them?

Anyways good story. Look forward to the next chapter. Stay safe and goodbye with my best regards.
ZAMN chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
Yojimbra never disappoints with the interesting stories at all.

This is the first story I have ever read where Inko Midoriya is placed in an antagonistic role, or even the first fic where Izuku doesn't absolutely love his mother unconditionally. And I think the worst/best part of it is that Inko's characterization is not too far from canon anyway.

This provides a very interesting and very emotional response from me, personally. On the one hand Inko is my favorite character from MHA. She is a wonderful mother, who has her flaws but does her damndest for her son. On the other hand I totally understand where Izuku is coming from. When those parental promises are broken, especially when they come with all the conditions that you fulfill, it hurts and enrages you phenomenally.

All in all, this is once again, just another wonderful gem from Yojimbra.
ProjectIceman chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
How overprotective.
Cobalt Conrad chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
Hopefully you'll take a different approach from the guy at Moana. While I like Moana's MC's style, I'd really like to see something different in here.

If you'd search for "The World Ends With You", I'd appreciate it wholeheartedly to find something like the enemies from that game, here in this fic. Thanks for reading
2,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154