Reviews for Slip Off Her Tongue
"... she announces "Your favorite part", like she used to say 'I love you'.

you can HEAR her say it. you can HEAR his longing in this little part alone. what a wonderful one-shot!
C.D chapter 1 . 3/4
Love the insight into their relationship during this time. Really enjoyed it.
maydaymalone chapter 1 . 3/2
Wow, this is so well written...so sweet, so pure, but also... so fiery, I was screaming internally. that third paragraph alone is magic. the succeeding ones carried every inch of yearning that sam felt for diane and it made me ache. he remembers it, he remembers every second of it.

this was amazing, kudos!
samdianefrv chapter 1 . 3/1
thank you for writing this! fairytales do come true is such an underrated sam and diane episode! when sam looked back at her right after she went for the door, he had this longing look on his face that made me sad. i love how you mention that once they come into the bar, they have this dance that they need to do in front of everyone else. it’s so true... but it doesn’t mean that everything they felt before will diminish. it’s such a perfect illustration of their post-breakup dynamic. simply wonderful.
roe chapter 1 . 3/1
loved everything about this but this bit almost had me in tears.

“...Sam stares freely at her, decides the magic trick happening at eye level to be far more enticing than the one keeping thousands of necks stretched and uncomfortable.”

this was beautifully written. more, please!
Bo Mar chapter 1 . 3/1
The beauty of your writing.
The way your words form feelings, images, currents, tension and shivers instead of plain sentences. The way you mention details that people might have forgotten or that might have gone unnoticed; like "the time between "Goodbye" and "Hello S-Sam"...gets me in the heart.
His longing for her just bursts of this "page".
Our longing for them to get together grows with your sentences. Leaving us feeling the longing that he feels.
Very well done, once again. Very much appreciated! THANK you!