Reviews for When I Wished on a Falling Star
Hyper Star Girl chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Wa! Why did Tomoyo and Sakura have to die? That's so unfair! Wa! This was so good...!
saccharine.rush chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
_ why did u kill tomoyo?
Aurora Starcrystal chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
*tears* Wonderful I love how you reffered to the stars as "night gems". *sigh* Your story was beautiful and it touched my heart with it's magic. Just as the glimmering stars do at night...

* Hope to see more work from you,

Aurora Starcrystal*
cheerlin chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
It's a beautiful fanfiction. sad but yet beautiful.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
who cares? they had, what, two years? that's more than what meanie CLAMP gave them in both CCS and Tsubasa (I thnk...). then again, without CLAMP there would be no CCS...w/e

continue writing, and never give up ET!

continue!

wichy _
purple azures chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Oh well, it's depressing but I couldn't cry, though it did make me feel slightly better. Ever listened to Eden from Yami no Matsuei? Just gotta luv that song. Dunno why, but everytime I listen to that song I feel good, even when I'm very depressed. Hey keep writing! It wouldn't matter if your stories are angsties, at least I would read them.
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Beautiful, I loved it!
cherrysakuragirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Beautiful!
Shattered Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Oh my God... Hey, you made me cry! Touch the stars... What a lovely thing! I can't say anymore, I have to go get a tissue...
unmei chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
*checks calendar* darn. i'm late. anyway, angst is fun too. and the writer is forgiven. cliche plots work nicely if the writer is good. v
CANDICE chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
very well written story. i like how you ended it. it was beautiful.
Assassin354 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Hi,

I dont believe that i have ever read any of your fanfics, but i think that this one is really sad but nice all at the same time.
Dana Dairouji chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Cliché or not, it made me cry! *grabs a tissue* Dear God, this is so sad! But still, a lovely ET story indeed.
KyteAura chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
LoLz you poor girl. You've gone angsty on us...You need ice cream? Or a really humorous story? I love your fictions, even this one, but your angsty is creepying me out. Want to go back to sweet and fluffy? *Hime-chan's mouth grows wide and tries to bite me* O_o Maybe not? -.-;
Sayo chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
you're my favorite ET writter! you do it soo well! Keep up the good work
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »