Reviews for Risk It All
dan.lew.upg chapter 48 . 15h
cant wait for more
rc48177 chapter 36 . 20h
By god do I feel Ren's boiling rage.
BlueTea21 chapter 48 . 9/21
Alright, so I am worried that you are going to pull a reverse time maneuver at some point. The more you screw up the world, the more likely it is, and that move Ren's cousin just pulled was downright stupid and pretty much guaranteed that the little people in the world are going to get crushed eventually. There are not enough heroes. Ergo, Ren may be forced to pull a time reversal at some point. Which I really really really hope you don't do. Time reversal cheapens all the actions that came before it. It is a Deus ex Machina move that says there are no consequences. One of my favorite web comics pulled that move a few months ago at the end of the story and it absolutely ruined it for me. What was the point of the pain, battles, and struggles of the last almost 200 chapters? Nothing. It never happened. Only the MC remembers.

Anyway, all that to say, time reversal sucks and this fic is too good for that. ...Had to say that at least once just in case.
tfuinsah chapter 22 . 9/21
Can confirm, dumping 70k into pleasure is stupid. Why bother training when he can have sex instead and buff himself with points. I guarantee it's easier to get good at sex than it is to get strong. It also sucks that Zatanna is going to be the one who's going to be bad at all of that.
Sungum chapter 39 . 9/20
Bruh, why is Ren acting like a bitch bruh. He should at least attempt to learn the methods of the heavenly white tiger fist. It's been shown to be incredibly powerful. He could also teach it to others to make them stronger and better
alohaflower chapter 18 . 9/19
robin: i'm the leader
kid flash: i'm the leader
m'gann: koi's the leader
koi: fuck no! kaldur's the leader
kaldur: no
alohaflower chapter 9 . 9/19
character: x makes zero sense how do you do that
ren: its cause I got shot in the head
Frosty Wolf chapter 48 . 9/19
My biggest takeaway from the chapter? All that was just the tutorial! Makes me wonder who the final boss is supposed to be.

The situation in China was a surprise too, I expected some big confrontation later between his grandparents and uncles camps. Part of me thinks one of them must still be around, but I guess that's just the expectation of plot armor in situations like this and you're really good at undermining the norms there.
SkyNeves chapter 27 . 9/19
Wow... Just wow, this omake was not what I was expecting but it was great. I was even okay with their relationship but had mixed feelings because of Z.
love it
RuneFather chapter 48 . 9/17
Awesome. I'm a fan of the changes.
Nameless Godless chapter 48 . 9/15
I like this new beginning going on.

I also just really missed the Gambling aspect and how he abused it each time. And that slot machine scene where his growth actually mattered was just great.
Now he actually have to gamble with the chance to lose things that could save his life rather than points which more or less acted like money which there’s always some way to get more
Fausto Neto chapter 48 . 9/14
Give me Superman money, the Young Justice one, right, there are versions of Superman comics that can destroy universes with punches.
Fausto Neto chapter 8 . 9/13
"I felt bad making Batman take the blame for me", so I'll make up for it by trying to take the blame for him 10 times, mc have to show his gratitude right.
2,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »