Reviews for Oh, Harry
keht.jelicho chapter 1 . 8/6
this is an absolutely lovely start. I look forward to where this is going
Sheelahdog chapter 8 . 5/30
Bwahahahahahaha! The closet! The twins! The references from the future! The music, THE CHAOS...I love everything about this story!
Sheelahdog chapter 7 . 5/30
Hilarious. A few incomplete sentences, but considering your AN it seems reasonable. Also, did Seamus t(he Firestarter) know how to make Dean shoot lasers or should it have been Dean making Seamus (the firestarter) shoot lasers. Either way works I guess. I loved the whole chapter.
Sheelahdog chapter 6 . 5/30
Hahahahaha, "W can't tell you that."...and the flight from the Hideous Hogwarts Robes that broke him...I'm dying!
Sheelahdog chapter 5 . 5/30
I love the line, "Inversions always confused Harry." as though it happens all the time. It makes sense that a crazy world of magic would ha e crazy things happening. The chaos makes sense, lol.
Sheelahdog chapter 5 . 5/30
I am very much enjoying this. I love a good Crack fic. I was confused in this chapter because we jumped from Valentines Day to them solving the 3rd floor corridor trials and then the end of the year with nothing other than a scene break. I loved the crack trialsFlitwick's bike lock and an upside down chessboard. I laughed a lot. I thought they were solving it early because Snape was there drunk at the end...but then Harry wakes up to the end of the year point gain... it was a little confusing. Brilliant otherwise.
hullo chapter 8 . 5/20
Oh My Gawd I was reading this at like 3 in the morning and my sister yelled at me to shut up because I Was laughing to loud! mOrE pLeAsE!
artKuzon chapter 6 . 3/22
Suggestion: The diary learns how ugly is voldemort and decides he likes to be good looking and so he renounce to evilness and stuff. Anyway, great story
FrostFriday chapter 6 . 3/22
Suggestion: Somehow, word gets out that Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood were discovered in a broom closet together. Poor, innocent, Harry has no idea why everyone's making such a big deal out of it. The twins can't stop laughing at his confusion and eventually take it upon themselves to explain it to him. They then proceed to (good-naturedly) laugh at his green expression (he's twelve, folks, I don't think he's interested in girls just yet) for the rest of that week. Hermione just sighs and shakes her head.

Also, I'm pretty sure Dumbledore is fucking with him now. Not sure which set was the real robe color(s), but he probably charmed them in some way just to mess with Harry. Why Harry? Because his reactions are amusing.
Monto242 chapter 5 . 3/20
Thank you for the image of Snape murdering people with his nose.
BlackjaxCXXIII chapter 1 . 1/15
It has never occurred to me until now but by gods I love the idea of Chaos Gremlin Dudley. It brings me far more joy than it should. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes!
DeliaDee chapter 3 . 3/7/2021
The images, the images! My eyes, they burn! AAAAHHHHHHH!
Lola chapter 1 . 3/2/2021
Absolutely ridikkulus. Loved it!
DeliaDee chapter 1 . 3/3/2021
As a non-binary (yeah, she's against us too), thanks for the condolescenses. Personally, I'm going with with Dan said and will not let her stupidity/insanity take away from what Harry, who has saved my life more times than I can count, has given me.

As for the story. This seems tantalizingly weird and completely out of left field. I dig that in a story - or a person come to that - and look forward to seeing what sort of madness comes of all this. :)