Reviews for Fight The Break of Dawn
tehMimo chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
No lemon? LoL! Still good though! I didn't read the first part with Chi Chi and Goku... I'm a strict BV fan
DeathStorm chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
Again, its so cute! And, also again, mesa like how theysa be kept in character. Sometimes the Bulma/Veggie dude romances (epic or one shot) end up with Veggie dude practically spouting poetry. Great job!

YLG,

DS
DeathStorm chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Kawaii! Mesa especially like how this was a romance thing, but Goku is still his lovable, naive self.

YLG,

DS
Celestial Romani chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
Oh, how sweet...sad but romantically sweet. This I know is how the Z fighters would act. Not that many people get their relationships right, heck I can't either. But i try. lol. You have definately captured their characters and made it comeplete by their tragic, but ever lasting love. I hope more people review this cuz this was really worth reading.

Peace! .
hikkiDEADACCOUNT chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
To think that this fic had not been reviewed. How awful. Anyway, I think this is a brilliant idea. The first chapter seemed somewhat angsty with a little bit of humor, or so I believe. It would indeed be nice if you continued, though. Seeing how Buruma (Bulma for all you American-dub people) and Vejiita's last night togethre would be.