Reviews for With Another Ring
Lycanthromancer chapter 13 . 5/12
Haha. Normally I get some severe schadenfreude about people crushing the Joker under heel, but I really like how you did it here. Joker can be surprisingly reasonable at the oddest times, although it's not something that's portrayed much.

This little meet and greet should get him to start rethinking how he does things. Maybe he'll avoiding collateral damage, while making it a point to start going after the real garbage of humanity, the people the world is actually actively better off without, but he sets them up to suffer horribly as they die, so the good guys are honor-bound to save them. Really sow some confusion in the ranks, as it were. It'd put the Joker as almost a trap-based, joke-themed anti-hero in the vein of The Punisher. Very deadly and nasty, but mostly to people who deserve it. It'd have EVERYONE so confused as to what they should be doing, which would tickle Joker's funny bone something awful. It'd also make him less of an automatic target and might even broaden his fanclub.
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 4/27
When it comes to Joker, Batman's drives and feelings of responsibility collide head-on.

It's worth remembering that Batman accidentally created Joker. The man has blamed himself ever since.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 4/27
AA? To answer your pondering, a non-paranoid Batman is a contradiction in terms.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 4/27
As a small note; if the ring can run off the will of the user, isn't it all too likely the user can outright charge a ring by draining the will of others? I think I can tell where Sinestro started to go wrong...
GL101 chapter 13 . 4/18
Please finish this!

Best Green Lantern fanfic ever!
Chemnerd263 chapter 10 . 4/17
The cancer ward made me cry, but I'm definitely smiling
majikss chapter 1 . 4/15
you should have thr ring voice in bold
Buddles chapter 13 . 4/8
perfection
Buddles chapter 10 . 4/8
This was lovely
Buddles chapter 1 . 4/8
interesting
SonicTundra chapter 13 . 4/6
this is such a fun story! really glad I found it
4everfictional chapter 13 . 3/29
Maybe the abnormal reaction to damage is why he have a second meeting with the food he just ate. ;3 Fun chapter! :D
4everfictional chapter 12 . 3/29
You know, the casual misogyny sprinkled in this story has been a bit of a turnoff (though nothing I’m not sadly used to tolerating for an otherwise good story), but I will say Ivy’s bigger boob comment was the first one to make me actually laugh.
4everfictional chapter 11 . 3/29
It truly is a classic mixup.
4everfictional chapter 10 . 3/29
This is the best type of wish fulfillment, imo. ;3 Love the chapter, and I’m excited to see more hospital rounds in his future! XD