Reviews for With Another Ring
yujichan44 chapter 8 . 15h
I love how smooth the dialogues went. Can't believe I read all 8 chapters in under an hour. Thanks for creating this wonderful novel! Excited to read more
bbb21 chapter 1 . 5/5
.08 percent with sufficient willpower
2.3 percent,
I used almost three times as much power as I should have, still it's not
There is an error here, as is more than 10x as much.
Stealthkug chapter 8 . 4/29
does the superman symbol for the blue ring stay or can it be changed
Kail990 chapter 8 . 4/24
Really good start, I cant wait to see where you will go with this
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 8 . 4/23
Nice!
Knows Supergirl wants a daughter called Barbara. Wears a 'Kryptonian Wedding Ring'. She's going to think they used to be an item isn't she?
saatdimond chapter 8 . 4/13
Love the story, keep it up
Difdi chapter 8 . 4/12
Alan and John need to be REALLY careful with that gold. While it’s just about impossible to make gold permanently radioactive, temporarily lethally radioactive is another matter. That gold will be too hot to safely handle without an environmental shield for around a month, possibly as long as two months, as the unstable radioactive isotope of gold decays back into the stable non-radioactive kind.
Difdi chapter 7 . 4/12
You have a stellar cartography error. LHS 2520 is approximately 42 light years from Earth, not 27.1 - the only star about 27.1 light years out is Xi Ursa Majoris at 27.2 light years.
Lord Mortensen chapter 8 . 4/11
Awesome! please update it soon!
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 4/11
A non-paranoid Batman? See the old 'Super Friends' cartoons. If you think he's creepy now, wait until you see him /smiling/ all the time! *shudders*
Dezzal chapter 6 . 4/10
Sorry, its just there is no story here.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 4/7
I knew it! Somewhat. That thing about Xand-ur.
Reminds me about his trip through hell.
EliteShadow chapter 8 . 4/5
love this story please keep on writing i would love to read more keep up the great work i hope to read more soon!
SkyArk chapter 8 . 4/5