Reviews for Good Morning Sunshine
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Please, don't end this. At least, not yet.
bmmr chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
pleas eupdate soon, i love it
roseredautumn chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
omg, your fics are like crack. more please?
Miss Apollo chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
i think this one is my favorite. i just love how u include logan in almost every one of ur fics. he is so funny the way u put him in. the romance is so cute too! write more!
semprence86 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
you have to continue this story with a couple more chapters its really good and ororo and kurt make a cute couple
semprence86 chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
cool story i loved it again you have to continue this its too good and i love kurt and ororo together they seem perfect for each you know any kurt/ororo fanfiction sites please inform me.
Spicey-Muffin chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
*Laughs* OMGosh this is SO sute! You are now one of my favorit writters These two are my fsvorit pairing, tied with Scott & Jean. *Huggles her Scott*

Scott: Hey!

Me: :( Aw

You go girl! Ta Ta

Kimmy B chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
please please PLEASE write more coz i love your story. i got the idea that you were bringing out the ladies man from the comics wo we all love soplease do more of that
CleopatraVII chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
Oh, that was sweet! Don't stop there, plz, plz, PLZ continue! MORE! *flop twitch*
DANI chapter 2 . 6/23/2003

*laughs crazy like and bounces around the room*

KurtOrorobushfire (a GOOD bushfire)

luv ya

dani (:))
alance07 chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
Great fic! I really enjoyed reading it. In fact I think a sequel is in order here. This was really well written, and you got Kurt's insecurities down perfectly.

Nicely done.
Kimmy B chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Please make more of this story coz its great so far
Sasami601 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Danke for a good Kurt/Ororo fic! This is really cute and I hope you continute it very soon...:)

CleopatraVII chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
o, me likes! More! asap! More!
GelliBean chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Dude! Me likes! Me likes a lot! And even better, you didn't switch all of Kurts w's with v's! (I hate it when writers do that, drives me nuts!) Kudos to you! _