Reviews for MSG 0079: A Day to Remember
Hellfire chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This is the best Gundam battle story I have ever seen.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Sweet mother of god! That goes up there with the likes of Black Hawk Down, Tora Tora Tora, We Were Soliders. There is nothing glamorous about war. This story shows it well...too well in fact.
Iron Duke chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
wow!, this is really cool dude,
His Divine Shadow chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Zinegata has finally done it! This fic is a winner of the Gundam Watch Gold Fanfiction Award! Congratulations and it's about damn time! I still bow to the original master that proved to me that epic fanfiction in Gundam was a possibility, and all awards are justly deserved! Bravo!
Mak chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
WOW!...there are no words to describe this fic, for this i bow,
Depravado chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Wow. This has to be one of the best works I've ever read, in any genre. Everything was done perfectly. It's nice to see a UC Gundam fanfiction so brilliantly done. Job well done.
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I don't know if you recognize me but I was once on the message board under the same screen name.
Even after all of this time, your story is truly magnificiant in every sense of the word and I could just feel myself right in the middle of all of this madness as people die by the score and nuclear weapons are used as if they were regular ammunition. A huge congratulations for a grand Gundam story.
By the way, aren't you're going to update the other OYW story since on other websites, its virtually complete and I thought you might have done the same thing here sooner or later. But that's just me.
I'm also writing a Gundam fanfic though I may have to halt it for a while. I was wondering if you could give me your opinions about it. You can also find it on the message boards at GundamWatch.
Anyway, it was nice to talk to you.
Tommah-kun chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
In a word: Awesome. This is one of the best fics I've ever read, though I was listening to Metallica's "Fight Fire With Fire" while readinmg most of it (which I'm sure detracts or adds to the experience in some way)
Anyhow, truly incredible, brilliant, and just dang good.
Deathzealot chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I agree with Gray since I just love David Weber and his Honor Harrington Series. Very Good! I just love it!

-DZ
Deathzealot chapter 1 . 8/5/2003

-DZ
Gray chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Impressive. Have you ever read David Weber? Your battle descriptions remind me of his.
djzeroaplha chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
one word. WOW. that was great. this is without a doubt the best gundam fic i have ever read. and it didnt even have to do with "gundams"! again, WOW, and great job. keep it up!
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
*Stands at attention and Salutes* Very well detailed in some points. But a good story nonetheless. My character participated in this battle and lost his entire fighter squadron fighting Char's red Zaku. For this story, I salute you.
kishiria chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Well, looks like Im the first here to review. Once again you have shown what is your strength in writing, namely, battle scenes that cant be beat.

Tongue in cheek-the motto painted on the Dantes turret should have been Im not even supposed to be a work today! a reference which if you get, you should be snorting milk out of your nose. If not, go rent Clerks.

The downside is that you have so many characters that its frustrating to START to meet them, but of course, you dont have any time to dedicate to us meeting them. This is a backhanded compliment, because it means that you gave me *just enough* of a taste of their personalities that I wanted to get to know them better.

Is Sylvies last name Gressier or Gressiere? It doesnt make a difference in English, but they are pronounced very differently in French, and guess what I think in when I read her name?

Why is Puterbaugh trying to bring down his pilots morale? Even if their lives are surely doomed, why the heck would he want to make them know it? Without his negativity, he could at least insure that they might fight harder to save themselves or to do as much damage as possible before they died.

And for that matter, if they all are doomed, why is he going along with gassing the colony? If hes a dead man, shouldnt he stand up for what he and his troops know is right and good?

Next question, shouldnt the Lili Marlene be around somewhere?

Lastly, Zakus were not untested at Ruum. They had been mobilized aplenty during Operation British and before that, Side 6 rebellion. Also, you lost sight of the fact that the Zeons/Jions/tomatoes/tomahtoes ALSO lost half their population. After Ruum, the Sovreignty was scared at what had happened enough to rush to the negotiating table in Antarctica. This story gave me the impression that the Federation was badly wounded but the Zeons holding strong. They werent.

Nice ending with the word hope still visible on the hull of the Dante. Im also looking forward to what the other reviewers had to say. (I cannot believe that only you and I reviewed Meeting.)