Reviews for A Brother
Chrischime chapter 1 . 3/29/2021
A delightful look into the similar thoughts these two dissimilar brothers might have had that first day. Well done you!
Sandysha chapter 1 . 3/15/2021
I love the story. I can imagine both men thinking exactly these words on that first day. Thank you.
I love all your stories and read them often on lancerlovers.
Le Ranch L chapter 1 . 3/10/2021
This was nice to see each brother's thinking about the other one ! Thank you.
Lukie55 chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
I love your writing. So glad to see a new story. You capture the Lancer's emotions so well.
Janet M McKinney chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
Good insight to that first meeting. Thank you.
Adri Lancer Fan chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
Oh ! what nice to see a new story of you ! You are one of my fav writers . And I wonder if you knew that today, March 4th is the Brothers Day, at least in Argentina, my country. So, the post of A Brother story has been more than timely .

Your story reflects some of those thoughts that each Lancer boy had to have after to have known that neirther of them were an only boy. Then, it will follow the necessity to know about each other, and no doubt that one great question they would have it was why the other was not raised in Lancer.

Excuse my poor English, and I am very happy to know you have written again. I hope you will have your muse in action for more stories.
derrx004 chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
It's great to see a new story from you! Thank you for sharing it with us.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
Thanks
RK4SL chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
I really enjoyed this look at the brothers' early thoughts of each other. The surety they were destined to be together is great and we know it will lead to a strong bond. I do have one question... when did Murdoch ever insist on dinner at 6? I search, but cannot find the episode where he says it. If fanon, that's OK and I can quit looking for it in canon. Thanks and it is a real pleasure to see a new story from you.