Reviews for Unstable
The Inflated Taco chapter 8 . 6/9/2004
Wow. This story is great. Your writing kicks major ass. I am eargerly awaiting the rest.
Bratling chapter 8 . 2/16/2004
Interesting. You've got a strong writing style here, and I'd like to see more.
BF
Domintel chapter 8 . 1/24/2004
Wow! What a story! I think that I had started reading this before a while back, but didn't keep up with it for some bizarre reason. But I should have, coz it's such a great story!
Keep up the fantastic work, and continue to update! Please?
-Domintel :P
MacHarm4ever chapter 8 . 11/2/2003
Great story. Keep up the good work!
flyboyfan chapter 5 . 9/18/2003
Hey, is anyone still alive? I want to see a continuation, a conclusion, anything! Like I can talk, but hey!
gHeTtOnErD chapter 8 . 8/29/2003
yAy...yOu posTed agAin...whOO hOO...grEat story! i'm jUst lOvin' it!

peAce..

kristin )
flyboyfan chapter 8 . 8/28/2003
This chapter was so good! Good Lord - she was finally calm. And I really liked how you used Harm's time in Vietnam to connect the two.
starryeyes10 chapter 8 . 8/24/2003
great story.
jagchick105 chapter 8 . 8/23/2003
Yay! *hugs computer* you updated! This was a great chapter! Very intriguing. Will be looking forward to the next chapter very soon! Very good and realistic idea with the whole Andrew Garner thing. I've never really thought about how Harm's life was in Vietnam...you did a great job creating it. Keep up the great work!
harmsgirl chapter 8 . 8/22/2003
sry i haven't reviwed in a while but now i'm back!

the cliffhanger in chapter 7 scared me but i knew u wouldn't be *that* mean! o yea...update in son! its a great story...one of my favorites!
courtney chapter 7 . 8/20/2003
reviews are cruel. and "navel" is your belly button. you should be using "naval" when you talk about the navy.
tomcatall2001 chapter 7 . 8/17/2003
please you can not leave it like that .. its not fair ... please post the next part ... keep up the great work

thankyou
Girl in a White Dress chapter 7 . 8/17/2003
Oh...you're cruel to leave me hanging there! This is a great story and I'm really enjoying it. Please write more soon.

Mel
flyboyfan chapter 7 . 8/15/2003
::claps, dances:: Yay! Comic relief is good!

But school sucks! I can't be online forty hours a day like I could over the summer. ::makes face:: So I can't read fanfiction until the weekend, ew!

So anyway, story? I'll bet Harm does hot things... Ahem, sorry, carry on.
steveperrysgirl chapter 7 . 8/15/2003
Hurry up and continue! I need to know what happens!