Reviews for The Prince and the Sorceress
Guest chapter 24 . 12/11/2014
You should update this is awesome!
Amazing girl 55 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I knew it I just didn't want to ruin it for everyone else invade you never actually revealed it.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 24 . 10/9/2012
Interesting!
Please UPDATE really soon!
;-)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
soooooo cool i love it
Kagome Avalon chapter 21 . 8/27/2011
I went to media to read Behind Closed Doors but it's not there. Did it get taken down after you posted it or did you just not find the time to post it? I'm just curious because I was really looking forward to reading that one shot.
shahi chapter 24 . 1/6/2007
It's been a while, but take your time!
White Eevee chapter 24 . 1/20/2006
Yayness, please write soon-ish. -
falconsblade chapter 23 . 5/26/2005
very good story.

i think you've held a nice strory thread the whole way thru.

i can't wait for more

one question, why no biting. i thought that was actually kinda cool.
White Eevee chapter 23 . 5/21/2005
- YAY! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! All I really have to say is, YAY!

Hey, that rhymes...-; Keep writing
Anime8 chapter 23 . 5/18/2005
wow that was great! i read alot of it pn mediaminer! UPDATE ASAO!
Garowyn chapter 23 . 5/12/2005
Very good.
Kataan chapter 23 . 5/11/2005
man u haevnt updated in ages... it was worth the wait. Good chapter lol update soon
Yoshimira chapter 23 . 5/10/2005
I love it. _ Keep it up i look forward to more chapters in the future.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 5/9/2005
Hello there! So far, I'd like to say I've been enjoying your story quite a bit, especially since you've been able to actually keep Bulma and Vegeta in character with the AU setting. Most writers around here can't keep them in character at all.

However, I do have a few qualms I've noticed in your writing. I remember reading your return comments on earlier constructive criticism, and get the impression you are mature enough to know this is not a flame, merely a little advice on the road to improvement. That's what this is all about, anyway, isn't it? Apologies if this has been mentioned by another reviewer.

First of all, you seem to have a few issues with commas. For example: "He moved himself to sit on the floor. In an attempt to get comfortable."

Your second sentence is incomplete and simply sounds very choppy and slightly annoying. It would be better off to join the two sentences with a comma.

Completely backwards of that is another example: "He wasn't going to knock just walk straight in."

That one runs together instead of cutting off abruptly. "just walk straight in" is an elaboration on the rest of the sentence, and probably should be separated with a comma between "knock" and "just".

A little more variety aside from the basic sentence structure wouldn't hurt, either.

Finally, you seem to have a bit of confusion between the words "lose" and "loose". It could just be typing or spell check, but it does interefere with the flow of the story.

I hope I don't sound stuck up in any way; most of your writing is far better than mine, and the plot development is excellent. I have been noticing those mistakes throughout the story, not only in this chapter, otherwise I wouldn't have commented. In fact, I don't think there is a "loose" instead of "lose" even in this chapter.

Anyway, good luck with your story, and be assured I will follow it avidly! I hope my comments have aided you.
Blvd chapter 23 . 5/9/2005
i love it! cant wait for the next one!