Reviews for The Tolkien Conspiracy
Shakespoiooino chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Very good, but it disapoints me that the man claims to see an elf instead of a hobbit.
will zona chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
This story was super awesome. I imagined it as a movie. Mr. J.R. himself would've been proud of what a brilliant masterpiece you made.
Little Red Rabbit chapter 14 . 8/24/2003
cool... You should make a sequel,.. please.

Very good.

( O.o)

( (")(")
Purplefluffychainsaw chapter 14 . 8/24/2003
**Shakes Bequile by the hand** That was a fine fic! In fact, it was moe than fine, it was amzing! Please, please, please write a sequel! Thank you for writing this fic, anyway! Well done!
lesleana chapter 14 . 8/23/2003
I expected the ending to be choppy and lame but it was quite the opposite. It was marvolus. Sequels are great. Keep writing, you are amazing at it.
arkee chapter 14 . 8/23/2003
the funniest thing... i read this fic while listening to a whole lot of music i couldn't understand the lyrics to, and amazingly, during parts of the fic that were somber, somber music was playing. during a part where a mystery was being unraveled, mysterious music was playing, building up to a point of discovery. it ALL fit in, for the entire fic. it must be a conspiracy! heh, sorry. what i really mean is, that i'm really happy to have read this story. man, you are one creative, imaginative writer! i loved this so much! kudos to you!
mysticaleopard chapter 13 . 8/22/2003
What? Last chappie? What are you talking about? You're not done yet! No way! You have so much more to write! What happens with Tobias? Does she go back to Middle Earth? What happens with her father? THAT'S IT? You are in no way done yet! There better be a sequal or something! But anyway... good chapter... very interesting. You had me laughing at the end... :D hehehe! It was good!
Half-Pint chapter 12 . 8/21/2003

I wanna see once upon a time in Mexico! Johnny Depp is that movie! (*smiles giddily and literally bounces in chair*)

Half-Pint chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
How the H-E-doubble hockey stick did you know that I can't swim! Oh wait, I think I told your sister that infront of you... Oh well, I was laughing so hard that I had tears rolling down my cheeks at the "I CAN'T BLOODY SWIM!" part. It's just so true. I love this story! I want it to go on forever! Did you know that Tolkien regreted bringing the Lord of the Rings to an end? He really said that because a friend was obsessed with the story like me!

Ha ha ha.

Name1 chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
I likes it! Update soon.
Purplefluffychainsaw chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
**Sobs** Why is the next one going to the last? Ah well, find out next chapter - Hmm... I think I understood that, but I wasn't sure. Why did the all go to different places? But it was writen very well.
Little REd Rabbit chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
So cool. You should keep writing.

( o.O)

Little Red Rabbit chapter 8 . 8/20/2003
Hey, I don't really review until I read all of the story that is posted at the moment, but I gotta say, HOLY SH*T! Wow. Good. Very Good. Great.
lesleana chapter 13 . 8/20/2003
What the crap! The last chapter? Don't do it, keep on keep on. OMG if you stop I WILL die! On and on and on. Update soon but keep going after that! Earth is nothin without the Middle before it. I love Edith! She is so much like me! Ready... Set... Write on and on and on and on and on and...
Sunsetcheetah chapter 13 . 8/20/2003
What do you mean 14 is going to be the last chapter! You can't! At least give it like maybe I don't know 15 more chapters? Please!

Check ya later CAtz!