Reviews for Succubus
Noee chapter 19 . 22h
Hola como estas?
Por favor No abandones las historia
musicalShelley chapter 19 . 10/12
This story scratches so many itches, thank you! Looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck at school!
Holy shit
Noee chapter 19 . 9/7
Hola te extraño
Pero entiendo que este ocupada
Te escribo para que sepas que sigo aqui esperando y apoyándo tu historia
Espero verte pronto
jlap.mypersonalfiles chapter 19 . 9/2
I got really curious to know what kind of stuff that man had... though I might imagine.
great chapter
khadz12345 chapter 19 . 9/1
Love love love this fanfic. Makes such a interesting story with the concept of Succubus. Can't wait to read the next update.
caytlinlm chapter 19 . 9/1
great work, looking forward to more!
Mariana chapter 19 . 8/28
Uau! Eu gosto mais dessa Bella e o Edward me surpreendeu bastante. Ansiosa pelo próximo capítulo!
Mrs.ClarkKent4 chapter 19 . 8/21
PLEASE UPDATE IM HOOKED
SavKelly chapter 19 . 8/19
Hello to my readers! I want you guys to know that I am currently back in college taking high course levels right now, so the study load is heavy… I am sorry to say I won’t have time to write. There may be a time that I find that I can up sitting down to do so, but right now, I do not see the possibility. I will come back, eventually with the update. Right now, when it comes to the story, I’ve mostly been focusing on writing the outline so it’s set up completely! Hope to see you in the next eventual update!
ivyoaks15 chapter 19 . 8/13
You are such an amazing writer! I loved this chapter and think you're taking the characters in such a good direction. I'm excited to see what happens next!
IsabelaGomez chapter 19 . 8/10
I fucking love your writing, this chapter was amazing
Gigi chapter 19 . 8/6
Please continue this story. I love it
William Francies Reisen-Newman chapter 19 . 8/7
Nice update
Noee chapter 19 . 8/4
Hola como estas?
Me alegra tu pronta actualización
No me gusta está bella con falta de autoestima
Me gusta más poderosa y valiente
Pero espero con ansias la fiesta en la piscina
Hasta la próxima