Reviews for Kidnapped!
Bunnyfire chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
you've done an amazing job with his story! -.
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
nice
Thirty-three chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
My intention in reviewing is not to mock your talent as an aspiring author, or even the work itself. I simply think the "plot" is poorly constructed and the characters themselves are not canon. All the women giggle and blush, kiss men lightly and throw themselves into masculine arms.

If you're going to write about a Japanese show which used Japanese language and Japanese historical events, you should either write in Japanese or leave it out entirely. You use all of the three words you know, and many are not in the correct context whatsoever. You use honorifics incorrectly. Many times you spell the translated romanji just plain wrong. All I'm saying is either

1- Know what you're doing and execute it correctly

2- Stick to English. You know it, probably. No shame in that.

There are no bouquets or garters or a billion other things in Japan, and especially not at that time. Maybe your story is set in the modern era - in which case you should specify this more emphatically.

I'm sorry, but this is just a poorly contrived and written piece of work. It's not the worst, however, so that should brighten your day. Keep on writing since you actually enjoy it - obviously people are reading and enjoying your work, so this should please you. Just practice and hone your craft.

Yep.
Saerwen chapter 10 . 9/28/2004
THAT WAS SUCH A CUTE STORY! i really loved that story. it was really really good. way to go!

Marion
Saerwen chapter 6 . 9/27/2004
"Nobody hurts Kenshin except me!" LOLOLOLOLOL! THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
Saerwen chapter 5 . 9/27/2004
oo, bad kenshin. wat's gonna happen? *crosses fingers*
Saerwen chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
if i put a million b's, would it mean that i liked it?

b!
Saerwen chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
halo! it's me! (what, u don't kno who me is?) (don't worry, i don't kno who me is either...)

this story looks promising!
The Notorious Cat chapter 10 . 6/18/2004
AH! I LOVED THIS STORY! Geez, this was a good one. Two suggestions though: Sometimes, the big paragraphs are hard to read, so can you shorten them up a little? And the second is, sometimes the story is a little choppy, you know, hard to follow? But besides those two minor things, you're writing is great! i'll read the next one now!
Devour Thy Flame chapter 10 . 4/7/2004
AWE sweet little ending to a sweet little story..._...I loved it, you did good...and congradulations on a beautiful story!
Devour Thy Flame chapter 9 . 4/7/2004
AWE this is so cute! But you say it is over, it just can't be, and besides I spy another chapter...so you wrote another one...good!
Devour Thy Flame chapter 8 . 4/7/2004
AMAZING chapter...I am moving onto the next one now...erm...yeah...next chapter...I can't wait to be on the next chapter, I am loving this story-like your other one-it is so good...now onto the next chapter!
Devour Thy Flame chapter 6 . 4/7/2004
FREAKY...I am glad Sano isn't dead.
Devour Thy Flame chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
OH MY GOODNESS, KENSHIN HAS LOST HIS MARBLES...PLEASE DON"T LET HIM KILL SANO...THAT WOULD JUST BREAK MY HEART! I HAVE MOVE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER QUICKLY!
Devour Thy Flame chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
Awe poor Yahiko-chan, he has a hard time admitting he thinks Tsubame is a cutey and that he likes her A LOT, but hey what can you do.
HOLY CRAP! FREAKY! Bloody...uhuhu...I am speachless...ah...this story is cool...but I am confused...he kidnapped them, he didn't kill them did he...'cause he only kidnapped them, yeah...he didn't kill them or did he?
..Wow this is so freaky! But in a good way!