Reviews for Harriet Potter: The Demon Empress
Guppy72 chapter 37 . 5/16
The return of PA
HAHA PANDORA'S ACTOR IS COMING FOR HIS LADY! I love this book I've read it so many times just like the demon empress great stories, ahem... PANDORA'S ACTOR!
coronadomontes chapter 37 . 5/16
good
sertzu89 chapter 37 . 5/15
i need more
Charlie1284 chapter 37 . 5/15
Great chapter
RonaldM40196867 chapter 37 . 5/15
Harriet is a winner.

Letters are important.
Belios chapter 37 . 5/15
I smell a Pandora's Actor in the house.
Sargent Angle chapter 28 . 5/12
Well... that was the funniest thing in fiction, that was a bastard move and I can't stop laughing!
Sargent Angle chapter 23 . 5/12
If Lockhart is who I think he is then he is gonna be missing a few bones when the time comes.
Sargent Angle chapter 10 . 5/10
Harriet has teuly embraced the British language
Ibteresting start
coronadomontes chapter 36 . 4/27
good
I have rarely wanted to cuss out an author as much as I do you. Were this on webnovel I would add this story to my list labeled 'worst kind of trash writing, don't bother'.

Really! This garbage development is what you write? The mc stands around ignoring the ongoing attack on her person? This kind of writing is so particularly infuriating because no one, not a masochist, not a bipolar psychopath, not a suicidal savant of the self-deprecating arts, NO FUCKING PERSON ACTS LIKE THIS!

This novel has soo much potential! So much. And you throw it away with lazy plot writing. Yeah, of course three people attack your main fucking character on the first day she shows up. That much isn't too surprising by itself, after all, plausible deniability, right?

But the next day when it can be narrowed down to specific teacher, you have quirrel act in full force, not at all concerned about how suspicious he is acting? NOT ONLY THAT, YOU HAVE YOUR FULLY AWARE CHARACTER IGNORE AS THEIR BRAIN FUCKING MELTS WHEN THEY HAVE A PERFECT EXCUSE TO ESCAPE AND ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING?

Respectfully, though you certainly don't deserve any respect, get fucked, choke on a dick, and ask your mom to crawl back in her womb because frankly you're not done developing yet. I don't wish any ill on you, but please, if you're not going to use your own brain, bounce these kinds of ideas off of someone else's head before writing them down. Im pretty sure if you asked a four year old writing advice, they'd tell you not to have your main character stand around ignoring quirrel barreling into their mind like a thousand degree hot knife through butter
god of all chapter 36 . 4/21
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
AdanValdovinos3 chapter 1 . 4/18
This was a well written story for chapter is not bot bad at all