Reviews for Harriet Potter: The Demon Empress
Cameron Booth chapter 16 . 1/21
Yeeeeeeesssss! GO MY BOI! GO! PANDORAS BACK BABY!
GeneralPumpkinCZ chapter 9 . 1/18
I really, really, really want Dumbledore to die soon.
setokayba2n chapter 16 . 1/14
Well, managed to read the 16 chapters, and after reading the previous chapters... I wonder if Gabrielle Delacour or Hermione are part of Nazarick and how long until the others let dear MC find that they remember of Nazarick
biogust.45 chapter 16 . 1/12
So, choose one:

Pandora's Actor is Gellert - however, if Gellert got out of prison, then he and Pandora could be the same.

Another Player is present - if Gellert never left prison, then the end of Chapter 15 leaves no doubt that Pandora's Actor and Gellert are different people.

Ps: I needed check again chapter 15 and, mistakenly, post my review. This is about chapter 16.
biogust.45 chapter 15 . 1/12
So, choose one:

Natsukashi chapter 16 . 1/12
Ok that was a surprise… Pandoras Actor as gellert grindelwald… but how could he loose his duel against Dumbledore? What was/is his plan? Uuuh I want to knnnooooowwwww! Waiting is hard…
cassnova5424 chapter 16 . 1/11
I fucking NEEDED this, thanks for the meal see you next chapter!
God Emperor Terra Bornstellar chapter 16 . 1/11
So Gellert Grindelwald Is Pandora's Actor!
XenoBlaze chapter 16 . 1/11
Uh oh. Demiurge and Albedo have that look in their eyes.
Empress of Magic.
Also, is Grindelwald freaking Pandora's Actor?
And where's Aura, Mare and Cocytus?
kage88 chapter 16 . 1/11
brilliant
blazes207 chapter 16 . 1/11
These chapter was good
XenoBlaze chapter 15 . 1/11
Well, my questions on who them people of Nazarick are in the Harry Potter world have been answered.
Most of them anyway. But Cz and Pandora's Actor are still unknown. Though, I'd have to guess Pandora is someone none of us would expect. Maybe someone from Voldy's group?
Black Magic99 chapter 16 . 1/11
Well the servants now know that she is at least aware of her past, even if they think she doesn’t understand them, wouldn’t it make sense that they start dropping hint about what they are?
god of all chapter 16 . 1/11
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Thristan chapter 16 . 1/11
So Gillert is Pandora? Even better. bumbles is SO out of luck, paddles and not even to mention boats.