Reviews for Ever Since the World Began
Who else would do this chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Ok, Fine, puppy dog eyes, but only because of those! now write more.
americanmercury chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Hey! You didn't tell me you updated this!

-AM )
gogglegirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
beautiful...
Milkywaymilk369 chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
I think the song fits the story perfectly because the digidestined, in a way, are lost. They have to complete this puzzle of confidence and faith and are working piece by piece. They won't be ready to face the Dark Masters until the puzzle is completed. I see this story as one of the pieces-talking out their problems. I like normal stories following the plot. Keep 'em coming!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Who cares? I thought it was great. You remind me of me-able to use any song you hear and turn it into a story.
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
OMG, that was so good! Was it just me or was there more then a few hints of Taiora in there...yeah that's what I thought just me;
Mystic Rider chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Wow, another good one veranda (aka my next door neighbor) *snif* soo sweet. I really like it. U should make anuther song-fic.
guess who chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
yOU FINALLY GOT IT UP! hALLELUYAH! (CALL ME, BY THE WAY) -EVE
Kiwi Smoothie chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
That was really good! Awesome, in fact! It was not EVEN cheezy! I liked it! Plus I remember when you told me about that song...And I like the way you have it in there. I love that song! It fits so well it's not even funny.
Tan chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Your story is really good. I am surprised it was only your first songfic. Keep writing!
Aa-chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Aww...! This is sweet. Very nice. It really gives such a sense of hope and determination. I like this story.