Reviews for 2023 : The Year we Grew Up
Aranel of Athena chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Oh my goodness. Please if you see this, continue the story? this is the best and most emotional story of Gordon's accident I have ever read. I was sobbing at the part with Lucille. Great style of writing.
Lady Smiles chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
Just two things to say:

oh my God...

&

Do something to Curtis for God's sake! Let the boy beat him up! Make him learn his lesson! He killed five people and let one possibly not able to move his legs (for the rest of his life)!

Ok, got a little carried away, but hey, it IS a good story, and, although I love Gordon, I have to say that I love the story too :) The way you write it just makes me wanna jump into it and hug Gordy, telling him that it's all gonna be alright. Please update soon and, PLEASE, it's almost Christmass, make me smile :)

Gotta love itt!

(: Lady Smiles:)
Va possum chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
I'd love to see this one carried on... Please update soon!
straywriting chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
I couldn't look away. This is such a great fic. Please find a chance to update it soon!
BookReader2007 chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
Great Chapter! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Hope u update soon!(PLEASE?)
Jetmcn chapter 7 . 10/13/2004
I have read this story three times and keep forgetting its not finished - any chance of that changing anytime soon because like all your stories it is great. please update.

jo
Marblez chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
wwow! i've just read the whole thing and wow! please update!
MissBubbles chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
Wow, this story is really good! I've been up half the night reading it! Please update soon, i really want to know whats going to happen! Keep writing!
killhill2003 chapter 7 . 7/25/2004
your story was fantasic you have kept me reading all night. please add more to it so i can be totoally addicted to your writing. please pretty please with sugur on top
quiller chapter 7 . 12/6/2003
If I'd realised this story was about Gordon's accident I'd have read it sooner. You are really writing from the heart here, and your description of Gordon's recollection of the accident is possibly the best thing of yours that I've read (so far, anyway!). Please tell me you are going to come back and finish this.
Pretty please?
Pretty please with flowers on?
melodie chapter 7 . 9/14/2003
that was really good. i love it.
yveybevy chapter 7 . 9/3/2003
And I thought 'Denial' was just a river in Eygpt!So typical of Gordon to cover his grief with forced humour. It just makes the loss of Steph and the crew even sadder. The last line about a 'game of of cards' was cllassic, Charl. Chilling and really really sad. Please update when you can:-)
mcj chapter 7 . 8/30/2003
No way. Cards now? Poor Gordon. How much denial can you have. This is Steph! I'm devastated!

mcj
LDSgeek chapter 7 . 8/29/2003
Ho boy. I hope Gordon doesn't...well you know try to...try to well I hope you figure out what i'm trying to say i cna't say it I just can't.

This is one reason why Gordon and I have so much in common lets just leave it at that.

Good chapter as always Charl.
Lady Viva chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
Charl: What an emotional rollercoaster this story has been. You've got me on edge waiting for the next chapter for "Next Stop, Danger," and now this! Great writing and please... don't keep us waiting too long! Thanks!