Reviews for Into The Abyss
Hawkstar978 chapter 51 . 4/12
I'm crying for shikamaru right now. Poor guy can't catch a break
HouseofErebus chapter 79 . 3/12
Whether you'll read this or not, I don't know. But I believe a review is in order. I will be blunt; this was one of my favourite Naruto fics. This is also my favourite Naruto x Fem Sauske fics. The way you and your late husband portrayed her, felt very much in-character with the original.
She very much felt like a woman in turmoil struggling with everything. Yet it didn't feel overly dramatic or edgy. the relationship between her and Naruto felt real. At least I thought it did anyway.

Having the characters aged up was also a smart idea, it felt more natural and far more compelling when harder themes were tackled. I liked how the main trio were handled, they felt like they're older counterparts, but also held believable inexperiance, and mental maturity.

Also, I like what you did with Haku. She was a real treat. I liked that ship, and I dig it.

Gaara felt natural in this fic, honestly. I think that if it wasn't for Naruto's younger self intervening in canon, this would've been him. So once again, hat's off to you.

While I did find grammatical errors, mainly punctuation mistakes after dialogue, nothing truly pulled me out of it. You did a terrific job, I believe your late husband would be more than proud of you. If you ever come back for more, I'll look forward to it.

Cheers.
Sorry
MrDisplay chapter 18 . 3/2
I am sorry for your loss and I commend you on picking up where he left off. Will I have no experience lossing a partner, I and many others here can relate to your loss of a loved one. I hope no matter what time you get this, it finds you well.
This was absolutely wonderful. I’m sure Jack would be so proud of what you did for this fic. If you ever want to write again, the five year gap between the epilogue and the “final chapter” could be interesting.
I don't know if you'll read this but thanks for finishing your husband's work. It takes some real determination to see things through despite the critiques.

Good luck on your future endeavors, it was not perfect.

But nothing ever is, a pleasant read all the way :)
Ricky chapter 52 . 2/15
Sorry for you loss, I admire your work in continuing the writing but I personally have to stop the read with the quality drop. With the story not going into shippuden along with it being to close to cannon it’s a no from me.
Loved it
I think that you honoured Jack well with what you completed. Take care.
Xelaki chapter 51 . 1/30
damn… this one stung
DT.A.9.RE chapter 1 . 1/29
Okay, this is probably the first Naruto/Fem!Sasuke fanfic I'll be reading. I like the premise; it fits my mood, and The Sealed Kunai (also a great fic) was beginning to wear on me. Here's to hoping I can enjoy this. I'll try to leave reviews every now and then as I read.
ilikefreedom chapter 15 . 1/3
Bro I am not mad that Haku is alive in fact I'm ecstatic!
ilikefreedom chapter 15 . 1/3
Oh my goodness this is extremely well written!
ilikefreedom chapter 10 . 1/3
This is very well done!
Mwadfan101 chapter 18 . 12/30/2023
Man, You know Ch:18 was such a curve ball. Although I am a bit late, I would like to give my condolences, I haven't gotten to the part where you (UrBoiPedro's wife ). However I have to say, It's pretty heartwarming that you stepped up and continued his work. For that I'd like to say thank you.
3,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »