Reviews for Into The Abyss
JoyfullJolteon chapter 19 . 10/30
I know you’ve already heard this alot already but im sorry for your loss, I just want to let you know that your husbands writing git me through some really rough times when i had no one to talk to and that I am really grateful for everything he did. Also it would be an honor if you were to continue writing for him but it is too much then again as a community im 100% sure that everyone will understand.
maxmisterio1 chapter 19 . 10/21
His previous work “House of glass” is among my favorite fanfics period. I loved this one from the moment I read the first chapter and you have my condolences for your loss. Thank you for finding strength to update this and notify people about the situation in spite of how hard it must’ve been on you.
Joeys1231 chapter 19 . 10/16
I think he would love for you to do it, I don't know him but if I was in his position I'd want my wife to finish my work(it's genuinely up to you, do what you desire
Demonic Insanity chapter 19 . 10/10
I only found this story recently, and I fell in love with it immediately. I'm sorry about what happened. You have my sympathies. If you wish to continue this story, I have no qualms against it, but you should put your needs ahead of the readers. If writing will help you process things, then go for it, but I hope you will take care of yourself.
If you want to, go for it. Don't force yourself though.
huryu216 chapter 19 . 10/6
I would personally say not to force yourself, but personally I would love to see you continue your late husband's work.
Extremely sorry for your loss. Really enjoyed the story so far, it was a more mature, realistic and grounded take to the naruto universe.
My advice is that you shouldn't force yourself to continue this, but if you do I would be glad to keep reading the story.
Nothingspecial43 chapter 19 . 9/21
Give it a whirl and see where it goes, but don't force yourself if you feel your not confident in the chapters you will write
Dalthazur chapter 19 . 9/21
yes.. please continue it.
TIB1237K chapter 19 . 9/14
Why not? His legacy will live on. "Come Back To Me" and "Last Day On Earth" may need some additions too.
Pilotmaster11130 chapter 19 . 8/30
I think its you should give it a try you will never know if we like it if you dont try besides we can tell that you want to write as much as we wish you to continue this since its one of the only things you have left of Pedro.

Anyways, my condolences for your loss

- A randon reader
raymond777 chapter 19 . 8/28
Do give it a try.
It might give you closure ...
Give it a shot lucy
Primarx chapter 19 . 8/25
I think you should try for a few chapters and see how it will affect you. depending on this I'd recommend you to either stop or continue on.
Lord Fluffy-chan chapter 19 . 8/24
What the sheeeit, I'm so sorry for your loss. Just found this story, my opinionand our collective opinion) shouldn't really matter, ff has always been about what you want to do. If you feel as though it would help you or its a personal desire, who am i to disagree? (the story is good btw